Next Day

4th Prince's Private Compound

The 10th and 13th princes had forgotten all about the real reason that they were out of the palace the day before due to the encounter with the thugs. But when they remembered it the next morning, and after Baek Ah confirmed that they had gained the approval from Hae clan without mentioning the King's decree, Wang Eun got hold of a plate of oil and honey pastries from Damiwon and just ran across the palace to his 4th brother's compound. He wants to be the first person to congratulate his So-Hyungnim. Having heard the good news, the Crown Prince also got a bottle of fine alcohol and went together with his younger brothers to congratulate their soon-to-be-wedded fourth brother.

When they arrived at the residence, they could not find the 4th prince in the courtyard or in his sleeping chamber so Wang Eun decides to run to every room till he find where his brother was hiding. He knew that the 4th prince had not gone out of his compound as they had clearly seen his shoes outside in the courtyard. Eventually the three princes after searching all over the compound, there was only one more door left. Though the 10th prince did not remember this was the door to the room where he had left Jung with his 4th brother last night.

The three princes open the door, and as soon as they step inside they are treated to a humorous sight. There, sleeping on the ground side by side were two princes. Surrounding them were papers that had some drawings on, and many bottles of alcohol. Both Wang So and Wang Jung had a smile on their faces and seemed to be sleeping peacefully on their sides. The younger brother had one of his leg over his older brother's legs, and there was no sign of any discomfort on their sleeping bodies. Both of their muscles were completely relaxed and they were obvious in a deep and peaceful sleep. Sadly for them, the 10th prince in his excitement did not notice the clear evidence of drinking around his sleeping brothers so he decides to shout to wake them up.

"Hyungnin, Congratulations" and his voice was loud enough to startle the two sleeping princes awake and for them to sit up suddenly. But the sudden movement caused both of them to clutch their heads in agony.

"Eun-ah", "Hyungnim" then together "why are you yelling?" Then both princes squeeze their eyes shut and start to rub their forehead. The two other princes standing at the doorway could only look at the scene with an amused smile. No matter how much they did not act like it, this proved that these two were indeed were brothers.

"Oh, Jung-ah you were here too. Hyungnim why are you sleeping on a day like today? Aren't you excited?"

"Hyungnim, chebal, lower your voice. Hyung, what did we do last night?"

"I asked you to accompany me for drinks then after that....uggh why did I drink that much alcohol...I clearly remember thinking of scolding you...but now......uggh, my head."

"No need for any scolding.....uggh all I remember was thinking something about how you were not a bad Hyung...."

"Chincha....not a bad brother....then Jung-ah, could you do me a favor?"

"What is it Hyung.....uggh...my head.."

"Spar with me sometime....I can't do that with Baek Ah or Eun-ah, I need a challenge..."

"I look forward to the spar then....but wait 'congratulations'? Eunnie-Hyungnim, why the need for congratulations.."

"You really forgot....So-Hyungnim how could you?"

"Right, how could So-ya forget when he was the one that fought so hard for it?"

"Crown Prince, Baek-Ah you are here too, uggh close that door and get soup....uggh"

"Yes, yes I will get a bowl of hangover soup for both of you drunkard brothers. Crown Prince I don't think they will be able to enjoy that fine alcohol today."