chapter one - New Owner

Start from the beginning

Soon enough I came face to face with the store I was looking for. I took a deep breath in of the fresh air outside as I heard the sound of cars driving and people talking, I enter the small building.

The building was full of supplies that you can get for bitty's. But the store was mostly empty 'Its empty, probably because it's Saturday and no one wants to wake up so early' I saw a brown haired girl at the cash register. I walked to the cash register with a big friendly smile. "Hello Miss, welcome to Mama Cry's store, I am Mama Cry, but you can call me Cry, how can I help you?" Asked Cry. "hello Miss Cry, I came to adopt a Bitty, can I go and see what kind you have?" I asked with hope, to find an Edgy bitty that I could adopt. Cry nodded their head "right this way miss" and lead me to the bitty pen's.

I liked all the bitties. Most of them were so fun and clingy, but you were set on an Edgy.

I looked around and looked for the little cute but rude bitty until I saw a bundle of dark clothes in one of the corners in the pen. I went over to the bundle of clothes and sat down and waited for it to notice me. It took a little of time but the bundle of dark clothes started to stir.

- Edgy P.O.V

I felt a presence in front of me. I switched my position so I can see what it is, it was the human form before. " Watcha looking at?! Scram!" I said quite rudely, but i didn't care, it's not like they are going to adopt me. "Sorry for staring, it was just I noticed that you were all alone here so I was interested what bitty you might be." She had an excited look to her yet she looked so gentle and kind. Many of my past owners acted nice but they all gave up on me, she will be just the same. " ok I'm an Edge, and i bite, Hard, now leave me alone brat if you don't want your blood on the floor" her look seemed to brighten by my words. Why? I don't know, they are probably just an idiot or something.

- (Y/n) P.O.V

The Edge bitty was way more cute than I could ever imagine!!! He is just perfect for me. He might be a challenge to get him a little bit nicer (at least to not threaten to bite) but other ways he is just perfect. "Yep, I have decided who to take!!" I exclaimed out loud, the little skeleton had a confused look. "Well go to the unlucky animal and leave me alone." Said the Edgy bitty before turning around and huffing. I screamed inside if his cuteness while i stood up and went to Mama Cry. I lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention "hey, Excuse me Miss Cry." Mama Cry turned around to my direction with a smile "how can i help you Miss ..." She seems to have a thought full look. 'Oh, right I haven't told my name yet' "just call me Y/n" "ok, how can i help you miss (Y/n)?"
"I would like to adopt the Edgy bitty, the one in the corner of the pen!" I said quite excitedly and enthusiastic. Mama Cry had a shocked look that in seconds turned into a worried smile. " are you sure? You do know he can be quite rude and -"I interrupted Mama Cry's words
" Yes I know, why else would he be called Edgy? But seriously I like the little guy he is just so adorable even if he is super rude" Mama Cry was shocked with my words but then she smiled warmly " I'm glad that finally someone actually likes him, let me get him in his crate and give you the things that you will need and a little extra to please him." I grin at Mama Cry and watch her as she gets me all the stuff that I will need. In the end I see her pick up a confused Edgy and put him in a crate

Edgy P.O.V (wow a lot of point of view switching, confused yet?)

I was enjoying my sweet nap until I felt someone pick me up, I was so confused. I tried to bite the person holding me "shh sh it's ok Edgy, I'm just putting you into a crate and give you to your new owner" I heard Mama Cry's voice.
I stopped trying to bite her since I knew it was pointless and now I was just confused. 'Wait, a new owner!? who would adopt me? Why me!? There are so many other options! They probably will return me in no time at all.' I was laid in a crate that i have seen so many times before. Though Through the bars I saw the human from earlier paying for some stuff that i could not quite see. I am guessing that they are the one that decided to adopt me. 'Why do they want to buy me!? I was rude to them, I threatened to bite them. And yet they are still there happy to adopt me. Why!? They probably will return me in a week. They are such a idiot' I felt my crate being picked up and carried out of the doors

-(Y/n) P.O.V

I gently lifted up the crate to not hurt the little cute creature inside. I was walking back home. I decided that i would first carry little Edgy home and then get all his stuff that i bought for him. I heard light growling sound coming from the crate I was carrying. "What's wrong Cutie?" I ask Edgy while giving him a nickname in the process.
"First. Why did you adopt me, ya stupid Brat! And second, NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN... I am not cute" Edgy said the last part a little quieter while blushing. (you didn't know that) You chuckled lightly as an answer

'He is just perfect for me, I can't wait till I get home and spend time with my new companion '

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed just as much as a enjoy making this.

I am sorry for my bad spelling and grammar hopefully it's good enough to read

I will update whenever I have the time, after all, I have my own life to take care of.
Comment what you think about the story and if you have suggestions for the next chapter I am more than happy to hear them
SO HAVE A NICE DAY YA MATES AND SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER!!