chapter one - New Owner

To be honest, I don't know much about bitty bones au, but I am bored out of my mind, so I decided to start this story. 

So let's jump to the story.

(Y/n) = Your name(F/c) = Favorite color(H/c) = Hair color

-Third person P.O.V

Edgy was one of the most returned bitty, in the whole store. Edgy was very rude and would often bite his owners and break things when mad. That coasted Edgy many times to be returned back to Mama cry's store. Edgy had many owners some were nice but gave up on him others could only act nice at first and then be evil and hurt Edgy, badly, some could just be annoying. But basically no matter the type of owner Edgy would get, he always would be returned back for his attitude.

Edgy tried to act differently from his personality. But he could not change who he really was, they kept abandoning and leaving him no matter what. After fourteen times Edgy was returned to the shop, that he knew so well by now, he gave up on trying to fit in with his owners he gave up on trying to get an owner, he just ... gave up.

-Edgy's P.O.V

I have just woke up from my nap by the sound of the light bell, that signals that someone has walked in. I rubbed my eye sockets and slightly turned my head to look at the direction of the sound, I saw Mama Cry enter the building meaning she is starting her workday. I put my head down and try to go back to my nap but I didn't feel tired enough to fall asleep. So instead I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling and concentrate on the slightly visible stains.

I hear the light sound of a bell ring and mumbling. I looked in the direction of the sound and saw a person talking with Mama Cry. The person looked like to be twenty or so. They were wearing a brown jacket, an (F/c) scarf with jeans and (F/c) sneakers. They had their (H/c) hair in a ponytail (you can change the hairstyle). The Human smiled very kindly and talked with Mama cry. 'Heh, I will bet that she would choose one of the cute and cheery bitty's like one of the baby blue's' I rested my eyes and relaxed

- (Y/n) P.O.V

Back to this morning

I woke up to be greeted with the warm embrace of the sun warming my skin through the window. I dressed up and did my morning routine that I do every day. After I ate breakfast I went to the couch and sat down and turned on the TV.

I had nothing to do since it was Saturday so I called a couple of my friends if they wanted to hang out. All of them had plans so I was all alone for the day. I groaned and slid my hands slowly down my face. I was SO bored.

I started thinking 'maybe I should get a pet to keep me company, but what should I get?' I then hear the TV talking about Bitty's and Mama cry's store ' OF COURSE, I SHOULD GET A BITTY'. I put on some shoes, scarf and Jacket and started walking to Mama cry's Shop since it's just over the street and around the corner.

On the walk there I started to think about what kind of bitty I would like. I took out my phone and googled what kind of bitty's there were. After googling I decided I wanted the Edgy bitty. I liked the Edgy bitty because of it's tough personality & adorableness and it would be a good challenge to take care of and would always keep me busy. I always loved a good challenge. I knew that they could wreck some stuff but I grew up in a semi-rich Family so when my parents past away I got all the belongings because I was the only child. (if you are not the only child or don't live in a semi-rich Family, then you are now) And i also now that they can bite you hard but I have a very. VERY. High pain tolerance. (If you don't then you will in this story{When I was younger I couldn't feel any pain for some reason, I still can't feel full pain, that's how I got the idea })