Chapter 21

A/N: Hiyya! Here's the 21st:)))

Enjoooy!

---------------------------------------------------------

-Rissey's P.O.V-

"AUNTIE SOPHIE. Please spill NOW." I said.

"Okay Rissey. Yes I will. I know this will hurt you but I never did intended to. Once i'm gone, I want to to live happily like nothing happend. I want to see you with Toff and your future together. I always know you are both made for each other. Can you promise me that?"

"But-" She cut me in.

"Please promise me first." Tears once again started to fall down from her eyes.

"Okay. As you say so." I said. Well what can I say?

She let out a sigh. "I-I-I am....."

"What Auntie? What?" Oh please. She better spill it now.

"I am your mother." What??

"You got to be kidding me right?" It can't be. I know she does act like my mother but she can't be my mother.

"No, i'm not. Please. Let me explain." my tears fell endlessly.

"Okay go. Explain everything. I'm so confused with this fucking thousands of questions bugging me."

"I got pregnant after your mom and dad got married. I am so afraid with what everything will say if they knew i'm about to bear a child. You see, I can never kill a child. So I ran away to Brentwood at your mom and dad's place to stay there until I delivered. Your mother just discovered before that she wasn't able to bear a child so she agreed to somewhat like adopt you and treat you as their own child. I don't want you to grow up without a father. With that, the whole family believed that you are really her daughter. While me, after giving your birth, went back to mom and dad and continued my life. I worked and I sometimes visit you. So, when I figured out that I have a cancer, I tried my best to get it healed. But even doctors gave up. I don't want to die without seeing you and assuring your safety. It was the hardest thing though everything was never become easy for me." Am I dreaming? 

"I don't know what to say." I am still crying. My body is like maleting all over with what I knew.

"I love you my baby. Please live happily for me." I can't be mad for her. I really, really can't. I understand her side though it hurts me to hell to know that she's my real mother. But she never left me all the time. I know she kept hearing everything to me from mom, her sister.

"I love you too. Mommy." Tears streamed down our faces as we hugged each other.

"You never know how happy am I to hear you calling me that, baby." She smiled. I smiled back. "I guess I can now go happy." What does she mean??

"What? Please don't. Please." I pleaded her.

"But I am so tired. I'm happy you are not mad at me."

"I can never do. After all, you are my mother. But please stay."

"Okay. I'll do my best."

Another week had passed. Everyday is a challege for me. After school Toff accompanies me to the hospital to stay with Aunt Sophie or should I say my mother. Mom and Dad just got home 3 days ago. We talked about everything. But I never blamed them. They agreed for the better. I know that.

My real mother looks so extremely weak now. It so hard to look t her. I know she'll be going anytime soon. I prepared my self though it hurts me to death.

"Baby?" She asked me.

"Why mommy?" I responded.

"I think i'll be going sooner or later. I, i, i just want to tell you my final goodbye and I love you." she said the weakest tone ever.

"Don't say that mom. I love you too. You'll never leave me."

"Yes, I want you to know  that I will always be by your side." She held my hand softly. And after a few seconds, I saw her slowly frowned and closed her eyes. Does this mean goodbye? I quickly called the doctors and they arrived in no time. After minutes of healing her....

"I'm sorry Ms. Lewis." The doctor said. I pushed him away and ran to Aunt's bed.

"No, no no!!! You told me you'll never leave me this soon. Auntie Sophie, Mom!!!! I love you!" I cried. Toff hugged me from my back. 

It took me a pretty long time to recover from her death. Toff was by my side together with my and his family. I love them so much.

It was a cold Sunday night when I dreamt of Aunt Sophie. I was in a white room alone. I heard a voice calling my name.

"I miss you Rissey." It was my real mom's voice. I started crying.

"I miss you more mom." I whispered. I really missed her. Then suddenly the light room went firey. I was so afraid. I ran and ran. It was so scary.

I woke up from my nightmare perspiring. I felt cold sweat and I felt so tired that I panted. It was only four in the morning. I can't go back to sleep. So I just plugged in my earphones and listen to songs. When the clock stroked six, I got up and prepared for school.

As usual Toff and I entered the school together. On our way, he seemed to notice my severe silence.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I dreamt of Auntie Sophie. I was so afraid. I heard her voice saying she misses me. Then Fire started to come out my dream."

He looked at me worriedly.

"It's just a dream. Everything will be fine." He held my hands. "Can we go out for dinner later?" He asked me.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Great." He smiled back as he kissed my temples.

After school, he dropped me home and I changed for our dinner. I wonder why did he asked me for dinner actually. He only asks me for dinner whenever it's our monthsary or something. But today isn't. There's no special occasion to celebrate but since I wanted to just forget about my creepy dream,I agreed.

"Mom, Dad? I'm home." I yelled cheerfully.

"Oh, there you are Clerisse." Mom hugged me. "How was your day goin? Toff and you will be having dinner later, right?" How'd she knew about it.

"Hehe, it was fine. But how did you know about our dinner?" I inquired. She didn't respond by words but just smiled. Oh how epic.

I went to my room and rested for a while. I got up and headed to shower. After shower, I started putting my make up ad blow dried my long hair before curling it into big curls. I picked up a light pink baby tube dress which falls above my knees. I paired it up with a denim vest and some accessories and my cute flat short booties that was color brown. It actually matches my dress. it looked so cute. I grabbed my pink satchel and put some stuffs I needed there.

It was seven in the evening when I heard the doorbell rang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah uh. :) Sorry I made it a bit short. But watch out for their upcoming date :)))))))))))))))))))) Hihihihi. <3 you guys missed Toff's P.O.V. for sure. It will be on the next chappie! Promise. First thing in the next chappie. ^_^

Thanks readers. Sorry for mistakes. :*