Chapter 10

Author's Note: Since I saw my story listed #150 on teen fiction and #896 in romance plus having new votes, fans and comments/advices, i felt inspired to write a longer chapter. :)) i hope to have more readers and votes to feel happy in doing this. thanks!!! hihi <3

--------------------------------------------------

**FLASHBACK**

Ten years ago...

"Hey gimme my necklace back Toff!" 7 year-old Rissey screamed.

"Not unless you tell me why do you want to look so pretty for James' party later!" young Toff mummbled jealously.

"Wow! Don't tell me you're jealous my dearest bestfriend?" said young Clarisse staring at Toff teasingly.

"You know I am. And you know I am not just your bestfriend. but-" he didn't managed to finish hie sentence because Clarisse cut him in.

"Also my brother and my future lover!" Then she kissed him on his cheeks making little Toff's face turn to pink and he handed Clarisse her necklace back.

"Well yes." He said in lower voice and Clarisse hugged him from his back. Toff feels so embarrased that he looked down as his face was completely blushing.

"I have a crush on James. But I love you best friend!"

"Why do you have to have a crush on him when you can have a crush on me instead Rissey? That hurts you know." Uttered by cute hurt little Toff.

"Aww. I'm sorry, okay I promise not to have any crushes except for you. Feeling better now?" She smiled as she wrapped her hands to Toff's.

"Yes! Let's go to the party now! I'll make sure to keep an eye on you so James would not be able to get my best friend forever!" He said after he nodded then they went to the party together with their parents.

**END of the flashback**

Rissey's P.O.V.

It's been so long since I last went to a party with Toff. I remembered how he got jealous with our classmate, James at 7th. He's really cute when he gets jealous. I miss those times. He'll be here in an hour to pick me up for the party. I better get dressed. I hopped into my closet to choose what to wear until I ended up into my black and silver glittery tank top, a dark colored skinny jeans and my black pumps. I put on my earrings and a chain to match my outfit then grabbed my leather halfway jacket. He's on a perfect timing when he came.

As we arrived to Stan's place, I saw fammiliar faces of well known performers at our age in New York. His place was huge. Toff parked his car beside Stan's. When we finally came to stop, he got through his door and ran at the other side of the car to open mine. He escorted me all the way inside Stan's house. 

"Hey buddy! I'm so glad you made it tonight." Stan said as he walks toward us and gave Toff a somewhat hand shaking thingy that they both know to greet each other.

"Yeah. Oh by the way this is Clarisse Johnson, my girlfriend. I guess you already met and know her before at the event months ago." Stan smiled.

"Yup. Hi Ms. Johnson." He moved to lift his hand infront of me to ask for a handshake which I granted smiling.

Stan led us the way to his living room because some of his and Toff's friend are in there chatting with each other. But oh, wait. Guess who I just saw? It's Angelie standing beside a guy from a talkshow. She's staring at me in her "plastic type" of look. You know what I mean. She's smiling like an evil genius actually. Toff turned his head to face me looking worried.

"Don't you worry babe. I'll be fine." He kissed my forehead.

We went upstairs to sit down at the second living room together with some other friends. I'm glad that Angelie didn't went after us. We had our cocktails and foods while enjoying the music. Toff stood up and asked me to go up the island elevation that served as the dance floor to dance. I put my glass down to go with him. First song played was Last Friday Night by Katy Pery. We moved into the groove of every beat of the song together with some other couples around us. When the song ended and the music Terrified by Katharine McPhee started playing, the wildness and hyperness of our bodies went down.