Chapter 8

Author's note: this chapter includes *sexual content*

I just noted this to warn you guys. Hope you enjoy reading thiiis chapter. I guess this one's better than the previous chapters i've done. :)))

btw, about the question on the previous chapter, the answer's on the first sentence of this chapter sooooo,here you goooo :))

------------------------------------------

It was Toff. I don't know what to say that I felt myself in coma staring at him. 

-Toff's P.O.V.-

 A day without Rissey is like a day without everything. From the moment I saw her at the concert that's when I realized that my thoughts when we were younger was right. I'm never impossible to fall inlove with my bestfriend anytime soon. And I know I really want to see her again and again.  It was my only chance so I invited her to our new vacation house that was an hour away from their place. Since both of our families were close and i'm sure we all miss one another.

 At first I really don't know if I will be telling Rissey what am I feeling for her but I just can't let her get away with other guys knowing that no other guy knows her more than I do. Maybe if I don't know her, I will never believe that she didn't have any boyfriends before. She looks so damn beautiful and hot and I know every guy would agree with what I think.

 My heart almost shattered in to bits as I saw a picture of him and Nick flashed on the TV screen. Why whole body was wrapped with jealousy and anger for Nick that I want to rip his skin. But I just couldn't hate Rissey and my anger for Nick lessened as I heard that he just stated that it he's not dating her. That made me feel a little better. But I am still wondering why would she tell me she's breaking up with me if it's not her and Nick. What could probably be the reason? I spent my day thinking of her. Nothing but Clarisse Johnson running through my mind. It almost made me crazy. How stupid am I to reject her call. She'll probably explain. I know her. I'm such an idiot. I just can't take not to talk to her so I just removed the whole thing about her and Nick on my mind cause I know she can clearly explain everything to me.

 So I immediately picked my keys and get to her place. As I stood outside my car after parking it, a lot of things were playing on my mind. It made me think and I still stood there for about ten to twenty minutes. I was about to move when I saw Rissey walking outside. She saw me and I saw her and we paused for the moment we saw each other. She obviously looked upset and sadness was all over her face. My heart was feeling like there were needles all over it. I'm always hurt everytime I see her like that. Her lovely, lively cute eyes was with tears peeping and is about to fall.

I walked and moved closer to her. I hugged her tightly and told her I missed her and tears began to fall from her eyes. I wiped them with my fingers and kissed her forehead. I told her to stop crying but she can't stop them which made me shed a tear. At that very moment I don't care if they would call me a gay because of crying infront of a girl but it's really different. That tears came from my aching heart. And only her can make me shed a tear for the reason that I don't know.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

        As Toff walked towards me I want to tell him how much I love and care for him that I couldn't go another day without making up with him. I can't stop the tears that's falling from my eyes. He hugged me and I felt comfortable. Then when I saw the tear that came right from his eyes, I know that means something really deep. Toff never cries unless he's on screen acting or he's badly hurt inside. The last time I saw him cry was when we're 6 when his grand mother died. I also cried because his granny was his closest woman after me and his mom. We always go to her whenever we feel down and she tells us wonderful stories and advices us. She was such a great woman. She's like a second mother to us. After that, I never saw him cry again. Not until this night. That's when I realized that he really loves me and i'm willing to listen with every explanation that he's going to tell me.