Chapter 7

Author's note: Okay here's the next chapter. :) Enjoy!

----------------------------

 His place was really nice. He lives there with his guard at the guard house. His personal assistant goes there as long as he told her to do so and his agent visits him there sometimes. It's a two storey house with a garden and a pool outside which can be seen through the huge glass at the two sides of his fron walls.

He opened his sliding doors with his keys. He held my hands as we entered his house. It's walls are all white and accented with a little black and red which looks really well designed. His furnitures looked really expensive. The interior designers had a great job with picking those. The dining room had seemed to be prepared. Maybe he called someone to fix everything on the dining table before we arrived.

We had japanese dish for dinner which tasted really good. He toured me around his house after sharing our meals then we stopped as he finished touring me lastly to the front door of his bedroom. We are about to go to the living room that was five steps away from his door until we stopped and stared. He's looking at my eyes.. I kinda felt cold.

He moved closer until our faces was only an inch apart. Then he started pressing his lips against mine. I was a bit shocked at first but I immediately synchronized my lips with my emotions. He tasted good and smelled good as well. He held my waist on one hand pressing my body closer to him.

         The next thing I knew I was on Nick's bed still kissing him. He pulled away a little bit gently and pulled my shirt up my head then removed his top as well. As our lips reunited I saw pictures of Toff flashing on my head. It was like a wake up call.

By that, i realized I am lying on someone's bed without my shirt and I know what will happen next if I didn't stopped. So I pulled away quickly and put my top back on.

"Stop. This is so wrong. I can't do it. I'm sorry I got carried away. I just can't give it to you." He looked shocked and is also seemed to be concious about what's going on and looked embarassed.

"Oh shit. What have got into me? Why the hell did I did that? I'm sorry Risse, I didn't mean to to this. I'm really sorry." I can feel my heart pounding.

"It's okay, let's just forget about it." We're both wearing our shirts now.

"I guess I can now drive you home. I hope to still be friends with you. I know i'm so stupid." I looked at him.

"No, it's also my fault. Ofcourse we're still friends." I hugged him and he thanked me. He drove me home.

As I opened my door I ran into my bed. What have I done. I almost had sex with a new friend I just got a while ago. I'm almost like cheating to Toff. I felt a hint of gulit. I looked at my phone and saw another pile of messages and missed calls from him. I really want to talk to him. Should I call him now? Hmm. Maybe tommorow. So I can prepare what to say. Then I fell asleep.

When the morning came I knew what's the first thing to do. I thinked about this all night. I can't go another day without talking to him. I love him. And I don't care if i'd be swallowing my pride.  I heard 2 rings but it's been rejected. That was the first time he had rejected my call. He never did that-EVER. I felt like I can't move a muscle as I read the message the just sent after rejecting my call.

Message from: Babe <3

Now I know why you're breaking up with me. You already have your Nick and he's the reason behind that. Oh shit. What have you seen with him that you haven't seen in me? You know how much I love you but why the hell can you do this to me? How long have you been with him? I loved you with all my heart. Ican't take to hear your voice to talk to you. I don't know how to react with this. But let's just end this. Hope you'll have a great time with him. I'll just never talk to you ever again.

I hope i can :( i loveyou but..... </3

----------

I almost melted. Then my phone rang. My tears are falling down my cheeks. I can't hardly stop them. It was a call from my agent. "Turn your TV on please." I did what he said and I just saw pictures of me and Nick yesterday at the Coffee shop when he was sitting beside me and his arms placed on my back and his head facing me. Now I know why did Toff just texted me that.

"Look, it's not what your thinking. I broke up with Toff because of the email I recieved 2 nights ago and it broke my heart. I love Toff uncle but he ended everything awhile ago maybe because he saw that." He trusts me a lot. He's really like my dad.

"Okay so call Nick and tell him to release his statement about the both of you and tell the media that you're just friends. And find a way to talk to Toff. I know he'll not be stating any reactions about this. I know his agent and Toff seemed to be hurt that he can't say anything about that." Then I hung up.

I called Nick and thank God he agreed to release a statement about the issue. I know Toff will still don't answer any calls from me. I just stayed in my bed the whole day. Goodthing my agent cancelled every appointment that i'm supposed to be attending today.

I tried to sleep for a couple of times. Everytime I open my eyes, tears were automatically starting to fell down to my pillow. I'm so depressed the whole day that I haven't ate anything. Except for a piece of bread I had a while ago. God it's really hard to go a day without Toff.

I missed him so much. Then I tried to stood up my bed and looked at my watch to see that it's already 11pm. I went down and decided to walk around outside since i'm pretty sure that no many people would be there at this time. I walked outside with my head turned down looking at my feet as it moves to walk. Until I realized I just saw a familiar car parked and a familiar guy standing there. He's staring at me. I stopped moving. Then we're now both staring at each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is? :) Nick? Orrrr..... Toff? And which of the two hottie do you want more for Clarisse? :) 

Sorry for my mistakes. I'll just go fix them soon. :D Please share my storyyy :(((( I felt really bad to see it on the 358th list as I saw it on 167th list a while ago :( Huhuhuhu. Anyway, i'll keep on writing this but please vote and leave your comments so i'd be able to know if i'll still keep on writing this. Hmmthanks! :*