Chapter 17

Ria jumped on him, her face red and her little fists hitting his chest while Zian's roaring laugh filled the room. They landed up flat on the bed, actually Zian did while Ria sat on his stomach, hitting and cursing him. She took a second to  move her hair from her face which was all the opportunity Zian needed and he flipped their positions before she could take another breath.

With his arms holding up his upper body, muscles bulging out as he held himself to look down at his kitten , all tousled and red with anger, Zian dipped lower to kiss her though his lips landed on her cheek as she let out a ferocious growl or so she thought. The adorable sound made his chuckles even more pronounced which aggravated her even further.

"Are you a freaking teenager? Look what you've done.." she pointed to the little redness on her creamy, smooth skin but all Zian could she was his mark. His.

 He bent lower to kiss the the mark, smiling as he felt Ria shiver. His lips nuzzle the hickey, peppering small kisses, licking, nipping as his lips reached her neck.

"Zian..I'll kill you for this..don't think you're off the hook..Oh!" Ria gasp soon turned into a moan.Her fingers slid up to his shoulder, feeling the muscles tighten wherever she touched.

Zian smiled wolfishly as his  fingers slipped inside her tshirt, skimming gently to her sides, little wisps on her toned stomach. Ria caught hold off his hair, her fingers tugging it so she could bring his face down to her side. She moved her lips, to his cheek, licking and biting his earlobe, her hot breath falling on his skin.

"Not." she said slowly, kissing the side of his face "Getting." her hands braced his shoulders "Any. " she shouted and pushed his body off her, quickly getting off the bed and out of his reach.

 Zian plopped back resting his arms on the bed, his face scrunched into a confused, dazed expression before realization dawned on him and with the speed of a lightening bolt he got off the bed, marching towards her. His expression thunderous as he stalked towards her, getting  red by each second as she quickly slipped off his hold running to the living area.

"Ria.." he said in a warning voice as she got out of his reach again, moving on the other side of the couch, laughing at his helpless yet a 'little angry boy' expression. He took in a deep breath trying to calm himself but Ria couldn't resist to poke him.

"Oh the big old Wolfy is getting tired." she said in a squeaky voice with a small pout and she moved her hands to make a crying face.

Zian's head snapped back, his eyes focusing on hers and a small smirk gracing his face, which made Ria suddenly very nervous.

"What?" she barely breathed out the question and Zian jumped over the couch reaching her side, grabbing her waist as she attempted to make a dash,he pulled her petite body over his shoulder.

Smacking her bottom loudly as he made his way to the room carrying a struggling Ria, he growled

"Never call me old." before he threw her on the bed. "Ever." he said pouncing on her.

Ria supported herself on her forearms, moving a little back to see Zian's sleeping face. She had called in the room service and now she had committed herself to a very difficult task of waking up her husband. She kissed his cheek, her lips moving to his ear as she whispered him to wake up. When that dint work, she wrapped her arms around his slightly turned body a shook him, and then started singing in a piercing voice, slowly standing up on the bed.

She felt him move and looked down giving him a twinkling smiling. He looked at her with one eye open, yawning as he spoke in a sleep slurred voice "Now that is how I want to wake up."

"Really?"

"Yes." he dragged her down and kissed her but she moved back

"With my singing?"

"No your smiling." she moved closer but she moved back again.

"Really?" she smiled widely a him.

"Yes now come here woman." he kissed her again, but broke apart as they heard a rumbling noise coming from Ria's stomach.

"I'm hungry?" she said looking completely embarrassed.

"I figured..come on let me feed you."

They spent another hour or so, just talking, eating only to be interrupted by the shrill ring of Zian's phone but since Ria was closer to it she picked it up.

"Ria, its me Kate...."

Ria listened to her talk before she turned to Zian who looked at face with concern.

"Zian you're dad is in the hospital..he's had another heart attack and he's asking for you.."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys.. I'M BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all THANK YOUUU for being so patient, with my exams finally over I can update hopefully more often..and my Summer breaks on!!!! Yay me!!!!

DUM DUM DUM..Nxt chapeter.. Zian's past!!!

too soon??? Interesting twist?!

Zian-Ria.. corny much?!! Tell me if it gets too much..(though in my opinion romance is never too much.. but still I need your views...!!!)

Guys please COMMENT, VOTE, ADD, FAN, SHARE!!

TALK TO ME ON ask.fm

ADD me on Instagram.. -  wattpad_aashna94

Thanks For Reading!!! :)