Random I

"MOVE!"  Ria screamed, as she threw some popcorns in the air with frustration.

"Whoa! You do get feisty when it comes down to. .This." Zian made a face as he moves away from the television he was blocking. He sat next to Ria, dressed in his t shirt and a pair of booty shoots with those adorable glasses perched on her nose as she sighed dreamily.

It was yet another movie night. And yet she was watching and making him watch the same movie..

"I love this movie. Did I tell you that?" she said, starry eyed as the actor said some cheesy lines making Zian roll his eyes.

"Seriously? You love all this?" he asked looking at his wife who had her hands clasped in front of her. She had seen this movie a thousand times but whenever she saw, it was like she was watching it for the first time. It was kind of cute.

And the look she gave the actor, he hated it.

"Shhhh..." she hit him on the shoulder and went back to her stupid movie.

15minutes later, Zian was grumbling like a child, feeling oddly left out. He hated when something or in this case someone took her attention away from him.

He wanted her attention, all of this, all the time. And if that made him childish then so be it..

"Ria." he poked her a little and she ignored him, shrugging off his touch.

"Ria..Ria..Ria!" he growled.

"Arrghh what?" she paused the movie and turned to look at him.

"Let's go out for a drive.."

"What? No..." she looked at him for a fraction of a second like he had completely lost his mind and then she turned back and pressed the start button again.

"Ice cream?"

"NO."

He sulked in a corner as he saw the dazed expression on her face when the next son came up.

"Don't you just love this song? And his smile and those dimples..." she sighed again making Zian sulk even more.

"Oh Oh I love this song.." she said stretching the last word and then started singing.

"That's what you said for the last 4..." he reasoned. Ria just made a side face not even bothering to look properly at him and give one of her smart-ass remarks.

Okay he had had enough.

He stood up and strode to the television purposefully and unplugged the DVD. Ria's eyes bugged out as she stared at at him shock when he gave her his silencing glare.

"Okay I've had enough of this. Don't even know what to call it anymore. You..talk to me!" he pointed at her.

"About what?" feeling totally confused she looked ta him.

"Anything, everything. I don't want you to waste your time watching this stupid movie, and looking like that at that actor.."

She gasped when she heard disgust in his voice "For your kind information, that is an amazing movie and that 'actor' was my first love.."

Not the right thing to say, too bad she realized it as soon as she blurted out the words.

"He's your what?" Zian's face was turning into an interesting shade of pink as he growled at her menacingly. Adopting a more careless approach she replied.

"Oh come on, I was five when I realized that I had a crush on his. It's no big deal."

"It's a big deal to me..."

"Why?" she questioned.

"I don't know."

"Huh..well tell me when you figure it out. Now let me get back to my movie."

"Why do you want to watch it again and again? You even remember all the dialogues..."

"Yes I do because that on that screen is something magical. It takes you into another world, filled with romance and of course SHAHRUKH KHAN!" she continued "It makes you wish you had a Raj in your life, if not at least it gives you hope that love like that does exist. God I sound like a critic review.." she said making them both chuckle as he nodded agreeing with her.

"You really want to watch..Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?" Zian grimaced as he read the name off the cover of the dvd.

"Yes, but I want to watch it with you." she said pointing the seat next to hers, giving him a small smile.

"Ha,well I can settle for that. For now." he grinned back at her, putting on the dvd again and went to sit next to her.

But this time he noticed how her eyes sparkled when the actors confessed their love for each other, how she always did a little dance when the songs came up, how she whispered every dialogue and how she got excited when her favorite scene came up.

But most of all he noticed how happy she looked and that was all for him.

After the movie ended Ria snuggled deeper into his warm body, cuddling with him as she took in his scent. She dint know how long they sat there with the 'Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam..' in the background and smiled when she realized that she was in the arms of her Raj and that was all she wanted,all she needed. Forever...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Who else loves DDLJ? Coz I do..I love that movie, every scene, every song and of course Shahrukh Khan!!! If you have seen it and love it..Hi best friend!!

and if you haven't..Seriously Watch this movie!!!

Let me know what you guys thought of this Random..I don't know what to call it which is not really related to the ongoing story but is a part of it..and let me know if you want more of them..

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, Add, Fan and Share..

Now I'm going back to watching DDLJ for the 18,23,569th time..

Thanks for reading!! :)