Epilogue

Sipping a hot coffee she shivered as the cold Paris air blew.

She looked at the scene in front of her, no doubt this was called the city of love because she undeniably had fallen in love with it. The vibe of this was amazing..the culture, the modernness blended so perfectly.

The chilliness was immediately replaced with warmth when she felt a fuzzy blanket being draped on her shoulder with her husband inside it. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Liking it?" he whispered and she shivered again, but now for an entirely different reason. Resting her head on his shoulder she said, "Loving it. Can we shift here?" she said wistfully.

"You say that whenever we travel to any place. Make up your mind."

She pouted a little when she realized what he said was true.

"Okay.. but can we at least extend our trip? I don't want to go back to normal life so soon.."

"We've done all touristy stuff..what is left to do here?" he asked.

"Well..we can shop, do more touristy stuff among other things.." she raised her eyebrows suggestively and he finally got her point and grinned.

"Well if you insist we can manage a few more days of vacation can't we?" he said and tickled her sides. Ria squealed loudly pushing him away from her and running inside the bedroom. Zain followed her like a predator following his prey and tried to grab her when she managed to move away from him again, laughing all the way.

Zain smiled hearing her laughter, the sound he was so addicted to. It had been 5 years since they got married and the years with the gray hair on his temples had brought lots of happiness and laughter. Thinking back to the day he saw her for the first time, the day they got married, professed their love for each other to now, where they were, each day with her had been an adventure, a blessing. Ofcourse they had their share of arguments but they never went to bed without resolving it.

His wife was the most precious person to him and she never failed to make it evident that he held the same place in her life.

"What are you thinking about so seriously?" Ria asked munching on a chocolate croissant.

They were lounging in their pajamas in their room, the Eiffel Tower in the clear view from their room, lit up in darkness.

He shook his head and said nothing.

"You know I was thinking about something. " Ria said after a few minutes.

"Yes?"

"Maybe we really should talk about where we have to settle down.." she said thoughtfully.

"And why is that? I thought you loved shuffling around the world."

"I do.. but its getting a bit old." she said and he looked at her with a surprised look on his face.

"Old?"

"Oh don't get so sensitive. I was talking about the nomadic lifestyle, not your age." she said, her eyes twinkling mischievously and he grimaced.

"Very funny." he grumbled and Ria laughed getting up from her place on the couch and walked towards him, sitting on his lap, "You know I love you right?" she wrapped her arms around his neck and said softly and he nodded.

Ria hugged him tightly and after a few moments whispered in his ear "I'm pregnant.."

Zain froze, his eyes widening and he pushed her back to look at her face.

"What?"

"We are going to have a baby.."Ria whispered again, her eyes filled with unshed tears.

Zain felt a burst of joy and he whooped, jumping up from the couch and swinging her around in his arms.

He was going to be a dad. He looked at his wife, she was his soulmate, his love, his everything and he thought that he could ot love her more.But today he knew he was wrong. He loved her to the moon.

Life was perfect as he though about the new addition that was to come to their little family. Zain looked down to his wife slumbering on his arms, gently caressing her stomach.

It really was.

_______________________________________________________

And that marks the end to this story.

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for the updates, for loving Ria and Zain..But its not the end. You'll see these characters in the upcoming books..

Thank you for loving Forever Yours..

#PeaceOut