Chapter 8

Ria's eyes slowly opened as she turned to see Zian's huge frame next to her. She checked the time on her husband's phone.. still midnight and lied back next to him.

She propped on an elbow, her head resting on the palm of her hand as she saw him breathing in and out, looking so peaceful and adorable. She lightly touched his cheek, with her finger, and then moving down tracing his chiseled jaw, his soft parted lips, his sharp nose feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her feather light touches.

He was so beautiful and all hers..

Her hands halted as she saw his eyes open slowly, letting out a small yawn as  he rubbed his eyes sleepily, but the hint of recognition she saw, he knew what she was doing and----

Then he flipped her onto her back, with the quickness of a hunter who had finally caught his prey,looming over her, his large body covering hers completely. Ria bit her lip as she saw his hungry eyes, his lips curled in a satisfied smile as he bent down to kiss the side of her mouth and then the other side.

He peppered kisses all over her face, soft moist kisses on her neck as Ria bit back a moan. She wanted his lips on her. Now.

She threaded her fingers in his hair, feeling the thick brownish black soft layers and pulled his hair lightly, dragging his face up to hers. His hands were feeling every curve of her body but slowly slid back to her face.  His fingers caressed her burning cheeks and then moved to her hair. She wrapped her legs around his waist feeling every inch of his toned body and arched up to meet his lips.

She wanted him and  so badly that she had no control over her body, the desire to feel him, the need to be with him was so overwhelming that finally she gave up on her senses and let her heart get the best of her. Never had she felt such overpowering emotions which coursed through her body, desire which burned through her veins making her body hot all over.

She jerked his head back to hers forcefully hearing him groan painfully and smiled a bit. She bit his jaw and then softly kissed his lips , feeling his taste, her hands moving over his muscular back rubbing the cloth hidden hot flesh, scraping her nails as the kiss turned rough.

Zian suddenly stopped, the fire in his eyes making her moan as he removed his shirt. His tempting abs, the broad shoulders and the honey clove skin which she ached to touch.. all within her reach. Her arms rose to touch him and...

Ria's eyes snapped open, the flung herself up sitting up, as she removed the covers from her heated skin. Her throat dry, she licked her dry lips and she turned to reach for a glass of water.

Gulping its contents in one go she turned to look at the cuddly body next to hers and sighed in relief.
Zian was sleeping.. damn the dream felt so real.

She touched her chest to feel her heart thumping wildly and she rested her back on the pillows. Running her hands through her hair she closed her eyes tightly, trying to forget the images of the graphic dream.

She slid out of the bed, and moved towards the mini fridge which was in the living room of the suite, suddenly having a sugar rush. She saw chocolates, ice creams and yogurts spilling out and smiled. All her favorites.

Zian had made an extra effort in one of their "dates"  to know all of her likes and dislikes starting from the basics and she had reluctantly gave in, telling him all that she could manage.

She smiled like an idiot looking at the contents in the small fridge, a lovely feeling spreading inside her, he cared and the feeling that he had paid so much attention to what she liked made her feel really.. happy.  Stupid maybe but she felt wanted, cared.

She took out her favorite Belgium chocolate ice cream, twix chocolate, m n m's , strawberry yoghurt and carried them to the small coffee table in the living room. Gazing out, the darkness and the city lights she tore the wrapper of her chocolates, peeled of the cover of her ice cream and yogurt and dig into them taking a bit of each.

"I see a feast in on in the middle of the night."

Zian' husky, sleep glazed voice bringing her out of her hunger game and she turned to smile sheepishly at him, a embarrassed blush covering her cheeks and heard Zian chuckle lightly.

"Mind if I share?"

"Join in."

Zian looked at Ria's bent head, his fingers itching to run them in her tumbled hair but he settled for  the friendliness she was offering him, he was glad she was feeling so comfortable around him.

He sat on the couch opposite to hers, as saw her..really saw her running his eyes over her petite frame covered in his clothes, the possessive monster in him rejoicing with the feeling of content. She dig into her yogurt and offered him, her slowly rose from his position and tasted it, the richness of strawberries filling his mouth.

"Good isn't it?Thanks a ton.. you know for filling the fridge with all my favorites--"

"I figured you would be hungry since you dint eat anything in the wedding party so I thought.." his voice trailed off, and Ria watched in fascination as  pink blush spread beneath his golden tanned skin.

"Are you blushing?" she spoke without thinking and laughed a little as she saw the blush darken.

"OFCOURSE NOT.I don't blush. Its just a little hot here, and there is nothing wrong in caring for one's own wife right? Now share the food woman, I'm hungry."

Had he not eaten too?

They ate almost everything, talking through the night as they ate. Ria felt that there was so much more to the hard, ruthless, arrogant exterior Zian showed to the world, the Zian in front of her was almost boyishly innocent, playful, funny, witty and lovable.

She knew how much ever she denied her feelings, she was starting to feel something for her husband.

Zian carried her back to the room, surprised as he heard no protest from Ria,it was as if she was ina deep thought but he dint mind that now. The closeness he felt for those mere few minutes was enough for him for now.

Zian settled her back on the bed, drawing the covers and then turned to slide into his side. The silence was so comfortable that neither of them spoke a word, facing each other.

Ria smiled as within few minutes she heard Zian's deep breathing indicating he was asleep. .

She snuggled into her husband's side, kissing his cheek and lightly running her fingers through his hair, careful not to wake him up and settled back into a comfortable position and let the sleep take over her and did not notice her husband's smile and his tightened his hold on her.

Maybe this was the most unconventional wedding night in the history but it was perfect..both thought sleepily.

_____________________________________________________________________________

IS it normal to feel like not studying? at all.. !! :(

Please dont be silent readers.. i want to know what you think about the updated chapter..

pleasee comment ,vote, add, fan and share..