Chapter 11

Zian held Ria's hand as he dragged his sleepyhead of a wife out of the airport. His arm was wrapped around her slender shoulders as they made their way of of the baggage section.

Flashback to 6 hours was utter silence on his wife's part.. not total silence as her delicate, soft snores had filled the silence journey, the only satisfaction Zian had got from her lack of attention was of her slender figure burrowed closely to his.

He bundled Ria inside the car, the chauffeur taking care of the luggage. He turned to look at his wife who was holding his iPad, browsing through the applications and then ultimately sticking to an app where she could download thousands of books.

"We will be here in Singapore for a week before we get on a cruise for five days." his hesitant voice came out to be more curt than he expected. And yes that finally got her attention.

"Cruise?" excitement gleamed in her eyes.

"Yes.. I thought you might enjoy it."

" I will love it,you know I've never been on a cruise.We will get to do water sports.. I want to try para gliding but What if I'm sea sick? Oh to hell with it.. its going to be so much fun. Thank you." she chattered loudly and so fast that Zian had a hard time to keep up with it, and maybe because he was focusing so hard to get her words, her action of jumping up from her seat and smacking a light kiss on his cheek made his body freeze for a moment.

He turned to look at her and was pleased to see the red staining under her creamy cheeks.  His fingers ached to caress it but he awkwardly cleared his throat as the car came to a halt and the door opened.

Ria looked around the lobby of the posh hotel they would be staying in for the next few days.

"The suite is ready."  she heard Zian's grave voice behind her.

"Yeah lets go."

They spend another 15 minutes getting in their room as the manager accompanied them, talking to Zian quietly in a language Ria barely understood.

After settling into their room, Ria skipped to the living room as pulled apart the curtains as she looked at the commotion down.The view was of a what looked like a really cool shopping place.

"So.. I thought you would like to explore so I have booked my meetings for tomorrow. Why don't you get ready?"

"Yes okay."

 She went inside and saw her clothes hanging neatly in the huge wardrobe, new shoes lines up, accessories kept near the dressing table.  She grabbed a light pink jumpsuit and spent 10 minutes pairing the shoes and sunglasses, the time in which Zian took a bath giving her full privacy in browsing among st the stuff he had bought for her.

After taking a bath, she left her tresses down and walked into the living room feeling really fresh and super excited. A feast was ordered by Zian though she barely ate anything bouncing  in her seat as Zian chuckled at her.She had never seen him look  so relaxed or dressed so casually.

He was dressed in a lose white linen shirt stretching over his broad shoulders, the sleeves folded till his elbows showing his lightly hair roughened tanned skin, and cotton pants , his  a little wavy hair neatly combed back from his forehead

After eating a little, Ria took 2 bars of chocolates and a small bag of mnm's and put it in her sling. They made their way down the hotel and the shopping center was at a walking distance from there. Ria like any other girl loved shopping but clothes at a little nominal price. The way her husband had started to buy her stuff she even dared to show interest in, Ria had no doubt that they would buy at least half the mall by the evening.

 If she even looked twice at a dress, it was thrust ed in her hand and was forced to try. Despite her protests, Zian had bought her 5 dresses in about an hour, with 3 pairs of shoes.  He then dragged her to an expensive boutique, to chose jeweller for her.

Her eyes brightened as she saw something she thought would look amazing on Zian. She just told him that she needed to go to the washroom and quietly moved out the boutique.  After 15 minutes or so her phone rang as she was greeted by a very angry and concerned voice of her husband. She told him she saw something across the boutique that she wanted to buy and would be back in 10 minutes.

She paid from her own credit card, and hoped he liked it. She quickly thrust the designer bag in one of her shopping bags as she quietly sat beside Zian.

" Zian I'm hungry."

"Yes we are just almost done here."

"Not done. Come on we need sustenance." she grabbed his big hand in her small one as got up. She ignored the amused looks people around her were giving them but was transfixed momentarily at the heated look in Zian's eyes. It had been almost 6 hours of non stop shopping as as she thought about it, she really was damn hungry.

He quietly followed her out of the boutique, carrying  the bags in one hand as Ria held the other They went in Starbucks and turned to ask him what he wanted.

Zian looked a little uncomfortable and Ria raised an eyebrow.

"We can go to a proper restaurant."

"No I like Starbucks.. what do you want to have?"

"Anything."

"Your favorite?"

 He remained silent and Ria burs-ted out laughing "You've never been here have you?" she said as she looked at his face "Don't worry I'll order." she said as she patted on his arm and made way to the cash counter.

 She ordered her favorite coffee and cookies and something she hoped Zian would like. She took a big sip of her choco lava coffee and looked at Zian who was still in his "hesitant mode" to try his food.

She looked at the trail of bags near their table and glared at him "I'll kill you if you buy me something else and drink that coffee..its not poison."  he smiled and nodded his head and obligingly took a sip of his coffee. Ria turned back to her food but her mind took off to another direction. She looked at his huge frame sitting a little awkwardly on a plush couch, even in a uncomfortable state he looked like the most beautiful man, and  from the jealous looks of ladies around her she knew they felt the same. But he was hers.. meaning her husband and she dint like the way they were looking at him.

And here he was.. her "husband" making her every wish come true..even though she had not forgiven him about Tanya, she appreciated the fact that he was seriously working hard to make her feel comfortable, make her feel like a princess.

"Zian.."

"Yes..?"

"Thank you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ria's dress>>

I'm reallllyyyyyyyyyyy sorry that I updated after a longgg time.. but I was a little busy.. n sooo cold here...plus my college has reopened so I'm still in a daze as to whats really going on..

Enough with my excuses..

So Happyyyyy New Years peopleeee!!!! How did you guys spend the new years's eve?!!!

Let me know what you think about this chapter..

Dont forget to vote, comment, fan. add and share!!!