~One Week Later~

Today is the day we're going to move back to Lyon. It is also the last day I am going to see my friends. I was currently getting ready for school before leaving when I get home. I still needed to figure out how to break up with Adrien. Thinking about it, I sighed and left for school one last time.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I called into the house before leaving. I took out my earbuds from my sweatshirt pocket and plugged them into my phone, listening to music.

Walking to school, I still could not figure out how to tell Adrien. I sighed as I was already upon the school, looking up at it. I walked straight up the stairs, not acknowledging the students waving to me. I still had both of my earbuds in as I was listening to (favorite song) by (artist). I put my items into my nearly empty locker. I got what I needed for class and began my walk to the class room.

"Hey loser!" Someone called in the hallway. I only heard them faintly as I walked passed. My earbuds were nearly blasting in my ears.

The song I was listening to had ended and "The Last Goodbye" from The Hobbit came on. I felt my heart sting a little but kept a strong face.

I sat down in my seat in the classroom, my music still blasting.

"F/N!" A voice called through the music. I pulled out one of the earbuds quickly.

"What!" I asked, startled and turned to see Adrien. My heart stung again.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his beautiful green eyes showing much worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied and faked a believable smile. Adrien sighed.

"You can tell me anything, okay?" My heart was hurting so much.

"Yeah," I looked down at my lap.

I saw a hand grab one of my hands on my lap. I followed the arm that belonged to Adrien.

"I love you," he smiled softly, lovingly. I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes. "D-don't cry!" He panicked.

"I-I-" Tears fell down my cheeks. I could not bring myself to break up with this amazing boy. The blond looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I'm moving back to Lyon," I sobbed. Adrien's eyes widened.

"What?" He asked, shocked. "You can't be moving back!"

"I'm sorry," I continued to sob. I felt a pull and my head hit Adrien's chest. I sobbed into his shirt. "I don't want to go!" I cried out.

I was slowly calming down as Alya, Marinette and Nino walked into the room.

"F/N? What's wrong?" Marinette asked as she put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up from Adrien's chest. I explained the situation to them.

"I'm leaving after school," I finished.

"You can't leave!" Nino shouted.

"What're we gonna do without you?" Alya cried out.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly as more tears fell down my face.

"You have nothing to apologize for, F/N," Marinette stated warmly, which I nodded to.

~Time skip~

"So this is goodbye," Adrien stood in front of me in front of the school.

"I guess it is," I felt tears flow down the sides of my face. Soon, Adrien did too.

Staring at each other, we slowly moved closer to each other. Our lips connected. After a few seconds, we pulled apart and smiled through our tears.

"Ah, ew," a voice called. We turned to find the voice to see our friends.

"Nino, shut up!" Alya hit his arm.

"We're gonna miss you, F/N," Marinette walked up and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, all of you," I hugged back and soon it was a group hug.

"F/N, it's time to go!" My mom called from the house. My friends released me and I began to slowly walk to the car parked next to her.

"Keep in touch! Call us, text us!" Alya called.

"Bye, F/N!" Nino called.

"We're gonna miss you!" Marinette said through tears.

Adrien walked up to me quickly and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you," he whispered. "We're gonna see each other soon, right?" He spoke louder.

"Y-yeah!" I smiled through my tears. "We'll see each other again soon."

~~~End~~~

THE END OF THE BOOK! I've been writing this for three years! Thank you all for joining me on this journey and giving me a reason to continue writing! You have all been such amazing supporters and I am grateful for it!

Thank you so much for reading "Do I Love You?" A Cat Noir/Adrien x Female Reader.

If you want, go check out my other works, an Attack on Titan reader insert and a Colby Brock x reader.

Again, thank you so much for reading this book.

~otakume135