Chapter 16

I realized that I really needed to update this book so here I am :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom!" I called into the apartment once I entered it. "Hey sweetie! How was school?" She asked me while walking up to me. "It was good." I told her with a smile. 'How am I gonna tell her that Adrien and I are dating!?' I frantically thought to myself. "What's the matter? You seem nervous." My mom told me. "I, uh...nothing?" I said, sounding more like a question. "What's the matter?" My mom said, sitting down. "I-I...I'MDATINGADRIEN!" I said with my eyes clamped shut and facing the floor. "That is...AMAZING!" She ran up to me and hugged me, "I'm so happy for you! Isn't Adrien the boy who helped you home the other day?" She asked me, and I nodded. "I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed, smiling, visibly happy. "So...you aren't mad...?" I asked her, worried to find out her answer. "No, I'm happy for you! My little girl is growing up!" She gushed. My face had a small tint of red on it. "Do you have any homework?" "No." "Are you hungry?" "Not really," I told her, due to the awkward atmosphere growing. "I'm gonna head to my room.." I trailed off and left the kitchen and walked up to my room.

Once I entered my room, I took off my bags and fell on my bed, screaming into my pillow, smiling. 'I have a boyfriend now...' I thought to myself. "Uhh...what's wrong with her?" Ryuu asked, confused. Gray replied with, "She's experiencing emotions, let her calm down." I sat up with a huge grin on my face. "Oh my god....I have a boyfriend now..." Deep down I was happy and panicking. I didn't know how to react. I was so happy. "Uhh...you okay n-" Ryuu said but got cut off by he beeping of my miraculous. "Gray, wings out!" I called and got my costume uniform thing on (or disguise). After I got my bag on with Ryuu in it, I quickly flew out of my room off my balcony. 

"Y/N!" I heard my mother call faintly into my room, but I couldn't turn back. I continued flying until I found the place where the enemy was. I looked around but saw no one. I landed on the ground and started to look around, ready to attack with my nun chucks. "Gah!" Something hit my back, making me fall face first onto the ground. I sat up and looked around again. "Hehe...can't see me, can you...?" A voice questioned me. "Who are you? Where are you!" I exclaimed, fear growing inside me slightly. "I am the Phantom Shadow, where I am is unknown."  The voice answered. I whipped my head around when I heard something move in the corner. I saw something fly my way and I ducked. 

After a few minutes of fighting this, "Phantom Shadow" I decided to try and hit back, the only thing is, I didn't know where he was. I heard something flying at me, I quickly turned around to see a rock getting thrown at me. I knew I wouldn't react in time. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact that never came. I opened my eyes to see a yo-yo retract. My eyes followed the black spotted toy back to the owner. "Bout time." I deadpanned. "Sorry! I didn't where here was.." She apologized, I responded with, "It's fine. But where's the cat?" "Right here! Sorry for the delay, princesses." The black cat, or Cat Noir, said and walked over to me, kissing my hand. 

"Did you forget about me?" The voice of Phantom Shadow boomed. "Uhh...who is that?" Cat Noir asked. "I am Phantom Shadow! Give me your miraculous'! Defy me, and I'll take them by force..." Two rocks were floating. "Guys!" I called and ducked with the other two. "Where is-" I looked at the ground and noticed a dark shadow in the middle of the light. "Where is what?" Cat Noir asked. "I think she found him..." Ladybug whispered to Cat, who nodded after. 

I flew up then straight to the shadow, swinging my nun chucks, soon hitting the invisible man. "Gah!" I heard him yell and started to fly away, but couldn't.  The invisible man grabbed my ankle.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS!!! SCHOOL STARTED IN AUGUST AND THERE'S BEEN A LOT GOING ON AND I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY!! 

Also, thank you for 15k views!! That was my main view goal for this book so that means a lot. Thank you!!! 

How was this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Have a good day/night!!

*tries to kill Phantom Shadow with Hungary's pan*