Chapter 10

I woke up to a yelling Ryuu, like normal. "F/N, F/N, F/N!!!!" He yelled in my face. "Shut up! You're so annoying!" Grey yelled back. I giggled and got out of my F/C covers. "About time, you have about....10 minutes to get ready." Ryuu stated. "That may or may not be more than enough time." I stated and went to get some clothes out of my closet. It was a F/C shirt, black jeans and black flats. I quickly put my hair into a side braid (if you have long hair) and went to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I went downstairs, got my lunch which my mom made me and went to get my bag. Grey and Ryuu went into my school bag and we left my house.

"Hey Adrien, hey Nino!" I called to him. They were on the stairs talking. "Hey F/N!" They called back. "What did you do this weekend?" Nino asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Okay, one, why are you doing that? And two, nothing, literally nothing. Why?" I asked. "Oh, reasons..." Nino trailed off. Adrien was giving Nino a death glare for some unknown reason. (Oh~...i think we know why... (⌒-⌒) hehe...) I just stared at what was going on. "Hey Adrikins!" The one and only brat, Chloe, came by and hugged Adrien and kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?" Chloe asked with a look of disgusted look on her face. "Oh, I don't know, maybe talking to some friends." I said but muttered, "Unlike you." "What was that last part?!" She exclaimed. "What are you talking about? You're just imagining stuff! Maybe you're sick, you should go home!" I said with sarcasm visible in my voice. Adrien and Nino started to laugh a bit. "Ugh!" Chloe made a noise and walked away with Sabrina, who is basically her minion. Soon after, the bell rang.

"Hey guys!" I said to Marinette and Alya at lunch and sat down. "Hey! You seem happy." Alya said. "Uhh...well nothing really happened to me..." I trailed off. "Hey-" Adrien walked by and got cut off by Alya. "Shh! Go away, we're gonna have some girl talk." She said. "What?" I asked, I was NOT aware of this. "Okay then, see you guys later." Nino said and he walked away with Adrien. "Okay, so, to start it off, does anyone have a crush?" Alya asked. "No." I stated bluntly, meanwhile, Marinette over there looked like a tomato. (She belongs to Spain now. That's it, sorry Marinette.) "OOOOHHH! Marinette, who do you like?!" I exclaimed. "Uhh...I know I can't be with Adrien and I may or may not have a crush on Nathaniel....." She trailed off. "Why can't you be with Adrien?" I asked her. "Chloe." She stated simply. "What about you Alya?" I asked. "Hmmm....one time Ladybug locked me in an animal cage with Nino and I may or may not be interested in him now..." She trailed off. "Wait, you really don't have a crush?" Marinette asked me. "Not unless you count anime characters." I stated. "I'm gonna try to hook you and someone up." Alya said. "Nope." I said back. "Please?!" "N. O. No." I was getting tired of this topic. "Hmm....How about Adrien?" Alya suddenly said. "NO!" I yelled and anyone in the range of hearing my yell stared at me. "Okay, sorry!" Alya said but muttered something under her breath, meanwhile, Marinette looked traumatized.  

"Hey, loser. You should stop flirting with Adrien, he's Chloe's." Some stranger walked up to me during reading class and stated. "He doesn't belong to anyone but his parents or guardians. How many times do I have to say that?" I said back to the stranger. "Stay away from him." She stated. "Well, it's not my fault I sit next to him." I said back. Adrien then walked back to his seat. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked me and the stranger. "You shouldn't be hanging out with a low life like her." The girl that walked up to me said to him. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and was a little bit shorter than me which made her shorter than Adrien. "Well, maybe I like hanging out with F/N." Adrien said back to the mystery girl. "Look Ava, I would rather hang out with a girl like F/N, who is herself and doesn't hang out with me for my looks and autographs and all of that stuff. When I started talking to you, you asked me for an autograph and pictures. F/N is cool and chill, laid back. I l-" He cut himself off. (Huehuehue...) Ava walked back to her seat and game me the death glare. 'Wtf just happened?' I thought to myself. 

I rushed out of the school, the halls seemed more crowded the usual. I walked down the pavement and soon got shoved into the bushes with a lot of force. Before I could register what was happening, I got a punch in the face. The person wasn't stopping. It was left hand, right hand over and over. That's when I finally realized what was happening. I kicked the person in the gut and pushed them to the side. I got up and stumbled backwards, but quickly got my balance back. I couldn't see anything for a few seconds but the person ended up punching me in the gut. I fell back. "S-stop!" I yelled. I didn't do anything because I didn't want to get caught and get in trouble. I kicked the person again and quickly got up. I ran out of the bushes and saw Adrien. "A-Adrien!" I yelled to him. I ran to him. "Woah, F/N, what happened?!" He was in a state of shock. 

~Adrien's POV~

"A-Adrien!" I heard someone call my voice and saw F/N run up to me. "Woah, F/N, what happened?!" I was shocked. Who would do this to such a beautiful and amazing girl? "Someone started-" She got cut off by someone tripping her. The person who did it? Ava. "Ava! What the heck is wrong with you?" I yelled and started helping F/N to her feet. "I-I just want-" She cut herself off before continuing. "You wouldn't understand." She said and walked away. This was interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) My head started hurting. 

2) I'm gonna finish this part in the next chapter.       

3) I changed my username to otakume135 just letting you know.

4) Did you like this chapter? Was it good? Was is bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments!

5) I started two new books. One for randomness and the other for Hetalia stuff! (yeah!) So...go check them out! 

Have a nice day/night!

~Lilli

*water bends away*