Epilogue✓

The beginning...

She was trembling on the floor of her bedroom,her eyes white as snow and her room cold as ice.

"A-alone..." She mumbled then as she continued to feel a strange phantom cold coiled around her body. Her hand had coal,black and dying her fingers and her hand glided across the brown hardwood floor. "Always..." She mumbled.

Then the door open and Kathryn gasped at the sighed of her sister in the floor on her side,scribbling on the floor in black. She cursed.

"Danielle!" She exclaimed softly. "Are you okay?" Danielle couldn't hear a word. All she could do was see and what she saw brought a tear to her eye.

She felt like she was watching a movie as the images flitted by. A man stood over in the distance,staring at her,eyes blue and hair black with a single strand of white,he looked about 17 years though which was weird. He frowned at her and opened to speak. She was surprised to find that she could hear him clearly.

"Breathe forged from young love,
A pairing so deep gave life.

Rivalry completed for an old foes knife.
Never to exist,forever to remain.

Together there is death,
Forever there is pain. "

Danielle stared at the man he knew as his father,so young and so innocent yet his eyes still held so much knowledge. He still seemed as mysterious.

Heat consumed her in her vision as she gasped,her eyes widening as she saw it all take place before her eyes.

Xavier sat on the floor crying soundlessly,the newly made rogue lunging and Xavier disappearing. She saw Xavier with Christian at the army base then at the airport then her vision cleared.

"It has already begun my dear." Elijah spoke. "Your wish will come to be."

"-any!? Dany!?" Kathryn yelled for her. And she gasped,a single tear dropped as she looked down.

She had written all he had said. Her hands traced over the coal writing.

"It has begun." She sighed swallowing.