Chapter 91: baby number 6?

#Sundayupdatez

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" Tryna hide from the cameras, I AIN'T GOING OUTSIDE TODAYY" I sung as I looked out the window at the louisiana snow. 

This was my First time seeing it snow in louisiana and it was pretty weird. 

" IMA PULLUP IN STYLE, IMA DO A DRIVE BY IN THE WRAITH" tamia chimed in and sung as she sat on the couch with kayden on her lap. 

" IMA TAKE IT TO TRAIL, PRAY THE LORD I BET THE CASE" starr and kendell sung in unison as they sat on the couch as well. 

" That money be callin' I don't do no talkin' so get the fuck outta my face, Gotta tech and a chopper, with a hundred thousand dollars up in the wraith! You know I ain't slippin', you know that I'm with it, I'll shoot him right up in his face..." we all rapped in unison, including Kendell, Tamia, Starr, Trinia, and Kennedy.

Today i thought it'll be nice to invite starr and nia over. Just so our kids could spend time together. Plus, Taylin and Kaliyah never gets to spend time together. 

" yall talked to Nisha?" Starr asked as I still stared out the window. 

" she said she was busy today" I spoke back. 

" Tia fix me sum to eat, i'm hungry" Kendell complained. 

I turned around from the window and smacked my lips. "Kendell who you think iam? I ain't yo maid" I laughed as I made my way over to the couch. 

" you got some chips or sum cookies?" He questioned. 

" yeah i got some oreos and some hot chips, go get some" i told him as I pointed towards the kitchen. 

" Kendell bring me some too" Trinia spoke as she held both, Kaliyah and Taylin. 

" no hoe, get yo own shit" he insulted as he got up from his spot on the couch. 

" Kendell a disrespectful ass li' nigga. Somebody gon' beat yo ass one day" Kennedy explained as she scrolled through her phone. 

"  beat who ass? bitch do you know who iam?" he asked from the kitchen causing us all to laugh except for kennedy. 

" bitch don't nobody care if you Kentrell brother... Kentrell can get his ass beat too. DA FUCK" Kennedy implied causing me to smack my lips. 

" bitch don't play fo i beat yo ass" I asserted, along with chuckling. 

Kennedy shrugged, " don't get mad at the truth" Kennedy said, in result of laughing. 

Tamia all of a sudden gasped causing us to all look her way. " what?" I asked looking at her as she held her hand over her mouth at the same time while looking at her phone screen. 

" what Tamia?" Starr asked. 

" check instagram, HURRY THE FUCK UP" she rushed causing us all to pull out our phones and go to instagram. 

" OH SHIT" Starr semi yelled while she looked at her phone, which made me more nervous and anxious to see it. 

I scrolled down my newsfeed and came upon this post...