Chapter 84: Cant keep going

Im at 15k 😎

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

Flashback 

" what you wanna be when you grow up? " mommy asked as we sat outside on grandmother's porch. 

" I wanna be a doctor" I shouted throwing my little six year old hands up in the air. 

" why you wanna be a doctor pooh?" she asked smiling at me with her same bright smile, that lit up the world around me when she did so. 

" so I can help you get better next time you get sick again mommy" i told her as I rubbed her back around in circles. 

She looked at me with her face full of pity and reached for a hug which I gave her. " you're so sweet, hopefully i'm gonna stay healthy forever" she told me in between the hug. 

Flashback over

" I love her so much, kentrell youn understand" I cried as I clinched his AL youngboy shirt. 

" i know, i know you do" he mumbled as he held onto me trying his best to comfort me. " if she go then bro I swear Ima go crazy G" I weeped even harder than before. 

We waited in this small waiting room with the rest of the family, however me and kentrell sat far from the family. 

 I felt his arm muscles tense up as I laid my head on them. " don't talk like that. Doctor's ain't tol us shit yet" he mumbled, you could tell he was worried. 

Lord knows I couldn't lose my mother. The one and only person that held me throughout them nine months.

I remember her telling me numerous stories of how her and my dad were living out of their parent's houses and how they couldn't barely provide for their own selves. Then she had me which was a blessing because both my parents turned their lives around and started working multiple jobs just to provide for me. 

A couple years after she had tamia then my dad just got up and left. I remember that day so clear.  That's when my momma took it upon herself to raise two girls on her own. The real definition of a boss. She's so strong, so that's why it was hard for me to believe that she wasn't beating this chancer with the best of her abilities. 

I was scared and I wasn't prepared for what could happen ...... it's like every time somebody close to me die then everything starts to fall apart. 

I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder when I was only nine years old and it has gotten worse over the years. After I lost capo, I ain't been the same and my grandma passing away made it even worse. 

I felt a few light taps on my shoulder causing me to look up from kentrell's arm and see kennedy with kaliyah in her arms. 

" here, I thought she might wanted you" she told me causing me to sit up straight in the hospital chair and take kaliyah from her. 

" alright thank you" I told her before she could walk away. 

" she still mad at you?" kentrell asked me causing me to look back him as he leaned his head on his elbow, which rested on the chair. 

I sighed, " yeah, but she can stay mad cause I really don't give a fuck about how amybody feeling right now" i told him before leaning back in my seat as I tried to rock kaliyah to sleep. 

" mane she ain't ate all day, she prolly hungry and sleepy" he told me. 

I looked at him with the evilest look ever before turning my attention back on kaliyah. " I ain't going nowhere until I hear something, so you can get that outcho head" I told him.