Chapter 75: Birthday girl

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

-Her Thoughts I've always wondered how would people react knowing that I was gone. Knowing that it was a possibility that I wouldn't come back. knowing that I could be hurt or even worse. But i saw that today when I came home from being held hostage in a cement basement with no way to get out. 

My mom hugged me and told me that she loved me and today was my first day ever seeing my dad cry his eyes out just because I was home. 

Today was also the first day that I heard kentrell admit that he needs me in his life, even though I knew it was true. He just ain't wanna admit it....

My sister was in shock and she hugged me tight and told me she was to never leave my side. 

Today was also the first day in which i realized that i was growing up. Today was my 19th birthday and I was gonna celebrate it even though I was held hostage less than 24 hours ago. 

-

" WAKE UP BITCH! it's time to shake that ass until it fall off!" Tamia yelled as she jumped up and down on my bedroom bed. 

I groaned as I rolled over bumping into another body making me quickly open my eyes. 

" dayum yall" kentrell asserted as he woke up.

" yall was fucking?" tamia asked as she still stood up in the bed. 

" no tamia get out, i don't have on no fucking clothes!" I yelled tossing a pillow at her and she chuckled before getting down from the bed and leaving the room. 

" what you tryna do today?" he asked still laying in bed beside me. 

" i don't know, everybody can just all chill here and we can drink and smoke or whatever" I sighed before rolling out of bed to have the cold air hit my body, i had on no bra and just underwear. 

" i gotta show but i'a be back later" he told me as he sat up in the bed making me nod. " okay, come back forreal, I wanna give you something" I said. 

" give me what?" he asked standing up from the bed with only a pair of joggers on. 

" you gon' see, just come back" I told him as I looked around in my closet for a shirt that I could put on.

" aight, don't go nowhea and if you do make sho' you take boomer or beenie wit you" He replied back. 

" damn okay, chill" I chuckled before slipping on a black cami. 

" im forreal, i ain't playin. I'a hate fah you to see me eva kill a nigga again" he told me as he walked towards me . 

" i hear you" I spoke, I couldn't lie it scared me to see kentrell so mad and angry to the point where he killed someone, over me. 

" but yeah i'm finna go, i'a see you" he told me before walking out of my bedroom now fully dressed. 

" okay see you"

I took a nice 30 minute shower before walking to kaliyah's room to check on her since it was almost 11 oclock in the morning.

" kaliyahhhh!! " I called walking into kaliyah's room. 

I observed she was still sleeping so I picked her up to wake her up. " wake up boo, lets eat" I silently spoke as I swayed side to side with her in my arms. 

She then finally woke up looking identical to kentrell making me chuckle. " ughhh you yo daddy twin" I chuckled once more as I walked out the room still with her in my arms.