Chapter 5: New Orleans

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I stood in the front of my bedroom mirror as I flat ironed my mink Brazilian.

" where you going today?" my momma asked walking into my room.

" how you know that Im going somewhere?" I asked my momma while laughing.

" Cause Kennedy stayed over" she replied in a duh tone.

Tonight me and Kennedy were going to new orleans to see a club appearance featuring all of the boys who lived next door. And considering the age range was 17 and older, we decided to bring Tamia.

" We going out" I dryly replied.

" Mm, be careful and do yall need money ?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head smiling, she was never this nice to me when it comes to going out.

She reached inside the pocket of her true religion jeans and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a twenty .

I put the flat irons down and took the money from her hands.

" be back at a reasonable time" she spoke before exiting the room.

I stuck my tongue out in the mirror, we were gonna have so much fun tonight.
-

Tamia Nicole Johnson

I glared down at the three outfits I had laid out on the bed, the first outfit was a light purple sundress with some black furry slides..

Then the second outfit was a tight crop top along with a tight fitted skirt. However, it looked thottish, so I think I was gonna pass on this outfit.

Then the third outfit was a tan jumpsuit with my back out, I thought it was cute on me and appropriate for the occasion.

I looked over at Kennedy for her opinion but she was all in her phone. She's been literally smiling at her phone all day.

" Kennedy?" I called out, getting her attention.

She looked up and mugged me, " Guh what?"

" Who you texting?" I asked being nosey.

" Guh mind yo business." She replied back before picking up a pillow and throwing it at me. I caught it and threw it back at her hard enough for it to knock her phone out of her hand.

"Bitch im texting kd!" She asserted.

" Ewww bitch, it look like he got infections." I busted out laughing, not caring if my momma heard.

" No it don't, u doing too much." She stale faced me.

I continued to laugh, " He not cute at all" I bluntly inserted.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" You big mad or Lil mad?" I questioned getting in her face laughing.

" Neither" she mumbled, pushing me out her way.

I giggled as I continued to figure out the finishing touches on my outfit.
-
8:15 pm

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

For some reason I hate full body pictures, I sometimes take them but I liked mirror pictures better.