chapter 66: OTF

Chariah Vanessa Smith (aka riah)

"say riah, when we gon' make a li' ben ten?" ben said as he sat down next to me on the couch in Tia's livingroom. 

" boy you betta get the fuck away from me" I asserted mugging the shit out of him. " guh quit playin, you know you want dis dick" he said making me laugh at him. 

" get the fuck on, yo goofy ass!" I shouted before scooting away from him on the couch. 

" say ben, riah don't eem want yo ass, quit tryin" boomer said as he walked into the livingroom area, along with kentrell with my niece in his hands. 

" and jamiyah don't want yo ass eitha" ben asserted looking mad. 

" ion want ha stuck up ass anyways" boomer added back making jamiyah scrunch up her face as she sat on the loveseat right across from us. 

" wait why am i in this? and nigga don't nobody want yo black ass anyways" jamiyah said, making boomer walk over to her and try to apologize but it wasn't working. 

" you know im fuckin wit you miyah, we be jocin" boomer said making me question what had came out of his mouth. 

" what the fuck is that?" I asked mugging him. 

" what? jocin? yall dumb as a bitch" ben laughed making me snap my neck towards him and smack my lips. 

" bitch how? cause we don't speak this country as slang? shutup" I snapped turning my attention on my freshly did acrylic nails. 

" yall ass louda than tia rachet ass" kentrell complained as he stood up scrolling on his phone.

" KENTRELL STOP SNEAKDISSIN!" tia shouted from her room which was down the hall. She been getting ready for at least a hour and 20 minutes because we were all going over tia's momma house for a fish fry. 

" shutcho mouf and come on mane, im hungry and you bullshitin!" kentrell shouted back. 

" don't rush me boy, here i come damn" she spat back in a angry manner. 

kentrell stood up from the couch and proceeded to the hallway where tia's room was located.  "man is yall finna fuck? cause i'm hungry as hell" jamiyah sighed looking over at kentrell as he walked over to the threshold that lead you to the hallway of the condo. 

" forreal, we fuck 'round and leave yall freaky body asses" boomer said as he played with kaliyah who was now in his arms. 

-

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

kentrell walked through my room as I was putting on my skirt that matched my top which was cute all together. 

"bruh come on, we been waitin on you fah a hour" he complained walking all the way in my room and sitting in my bed which was made up nice and neat. 

"  dude i had to get kaliyah ready, and you ain't help me so chill. im ready now" i said very irritated. 

" you always takin a long ass time to put on these thot ass skirts. Mane come on" he asserted making me chuckle. 

" quit frontin yo move shorty, cause you know you be wanting to eat my pussy from the back" i joked making him grow irritated in 2.5 seconds. 

" im gone, i'a see you when you get dere" he mumbled as he stood up from the bed and walked out the room. 

" mad ass li' boy" I mumbled to myself as I put on my sandals.

-

I pulled up in my mother's driveway, with chariah in the passenger and jamiyah in the backseat. Apparently the boys left with kaliyah and managed to beat us here because they claimed I was taking too long.