Chapter 92: Wow

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

"ima kill him" I threatened as i paced my mom's livingroom floor. 

My mom sighed as she laid on the couch with her feet up. " you not, just go over there and talk to him. Don't yell, just talk to him" she told me calmly. 

" ma i can't deal with no other babymomma, I just can't" i told her as I started to tear up for like the 5th time today. 

" you can, If you can deal with 3 then you can deal with 4. It's really too much pressure for a 19 year old, but if you think you can do it, then I guess it's okay" She explained. 

I took a deep breath before walking towards the front door. " remember what I said, don't yell just talk to him, calmly " she told me as I was leaving out the door. 

The walk over to kentrell's house seemed like forever, I just was so nervous, my anxiety was acting up. 

Coming upon his doorstep, My hands begin to get sweaty and it wasn't even hot out today.

"shit" I mumbled, moments before lifting my fist up to knock on the door. Seconds later the door swung open, catching me by surprise. 

" if you came hea to argue wimme then please hurry up and get it ova with... I gotta leave fo' atlanta in a minute" He told me. 

Completely ignoring him , I just brushed pass him walking into the house. I found a seat on the couch and waited until he came and joined me. 

" wassup?" he mumbled as made his way over to the couch. He sat a few inches away from me causing me to grow even more nervous. 

" I should be asking you that" I sighed. 

don't do too much bitch, just chill

" whatchu mean? I know dis ain't about that delecia shit. You know ion fuck wit dat girl" 

I chuckled along with rolling my eyes. " And... I also know that you a dirty dog and I know that you'll fuck anything walking" I replied in a sarcastic manner. 

" mane whea the fuck is this coming from? who tol' you this stupid ass shit? You believe anything you hea. I AIN'T GET DAT BITCH PREGNANT" He explained, yelling the last part. 

" so you fucked her?" I laughed tilting my head to the side.

" mane gon' wit allat" he mumbled standing up from his spot on the couch. 

" huh? what was that? I couldn't hear you kentrell" I spoke louder as I placed my right index finger behind my ear. 

" I SAID, mane gon' wit ALLAT." he clearly worded as he paced back and forth. 

"so when did you fuck her?" I asked looking at him grow mader and mader. 

" tia, can you please leave" he nicely stated as he still paced the floor. 

" you walking back and forth like you gon' hit me or some. Kentrell you and I BOTH know that I ain't scared of you. Try that shit with somebody else. Forreal" i chuckled as I shook my head. 

" who said I was gon' put my hands on you? leave mane " he told causing me to stand up. 

" what are you getting mad for? just tell me when you fucked her? it's kool, i won't get mad" i told him. 

" i know you can't get mad, you the one cheated and fucked somebody else. you had to get a dna test to determine if kaliyah was mine. That's some hoe shit" he insulted catching me by surprise. 

" kentrell it's really fuck you at this point bro, like....you really out here embarrassing me. That's so FUCKING HUMILIATING. you really fucked that girl while we was together?" I asked standing with my hand on my hip.