chapter 10: secrets

Tia aaliyah Johnson

" mimi you dont even know how much I miss yo ass" I sighed smacking my lips in the camera, she puckered her lips.

" awhhhh I miss you too babes, I hate you moved down there in that country ass town" she inserted making me laugh.

I then heard footsteps coming down the hall outside of my room, my door opened revealing my mom.

" who you on facetime with?" she asked with one hand on her hip.

I dont know who she think she is coming in my room and asking who im on facetime with, im grown as hell.

" jamiyah" I mumbled, her face formed a smile as she walked over to my phone.

" hey mimi baby" she cooed picking up my phone.

I starred at her as she put the phone up close to her face. She always do that when she on facetime with somebody, she be close as hell to the camera like back the fuck up.

" hey ma" jamiyah spoke back, I stood up and snatched the phone out of her hand.

" why you do that ? I was talking to my baby" she spoke with anger.

" ma she dont wanna talk to you" I said smacking my lips, " that's not true" jamiyah added back through facetime.

I hurried up and pressed the mute button on the call, " what you come in here for?" I asked as she looked over at me.

" some boy downstairs at the door for you " she replied with a hand on her hip.

I sighed, "who?"

" how the hell am I suppose to know?" She said before exiting my room. I hung up the facetime call and rolled outta my bed.

I didn't even bother putting on real clothes even though I had on some spanx shorts with a sports bra.

I jogged down the stairs and walked over to the door, I opened it and became face to face with kentrell.

" the fuck you doing here" I asked trying to cover up my bra, I felt uncomfortable.

" take me to the store" he politely asked, this was the first he was ever nice to me.

I smacked my lips looking at him like he had me fucked up.

" kentrell, you got 28 friends" I said exaggerating.

" they ain't here right now " he added right back smirking.

" well too bad, you better call them" I told him.

" ion feel like all that shit, I pay for yo ass to get high about two times a week and now when I ask y-"

" okay damn, let me go put on some clothes" I said cutting him off, I closed the door in his face and proceeded upstairs.

When I got upstairs I changed into some jeans and a T-shirt with some 11's.

I walked down the hall to Tamia's room to find kennedy.

I walked into the room to see tamia and Kennedy both on their phones.

" Kennedy can i see yo car right quick?" I asked, she nodded her head and held up her keys for me to grab them, which I did.

" where you going?" tamia asked just as I was about to leave.

" the store" I replied before exiting the room and going down stairs. I ain't tell my momma I was leaving, I just left.