chapter 27: good vibes

something quick 4 yall

(2 days later)

Tia aaliyah johnson

" hey boo, what yall doing?" my momma asked as she appeared through the phone as we facetimed.

I smiled, " nothing tamia in her room and kennedy outside"

my momma been in arcadia for a week now and she still didn't know what happened to tamia and we didn't plan on telling her either.

" go give the phone to tamia, i wanna see her" she complained.

" nah ma, she sleep, she tired" i lied , if my momma saw tamia face then she'll catch a case.

" well okay, tell her to call me when she wake up. I'll be home in a week or so" she spoke into the camera. I nodded my head, " okay cool".

" alright call me later bye, i love you" she added.

" okay love you too, bye" i replied before the facetime call ended.

i sighed getting up from my bed and walking out of my room, i made my way down the hall towards tamia's room to check on her.

i walked in to see her sitting on the edge of the bed on her phone, " you healing" i complimented making her look up from her phone.

" yeah, i been using that stuff the doctors gave me" she mumbled.

i nodded while sitting next to her on the bed, i took a death breath before saying what i had to say. " im sorry for not being there" i apologized.

she chuckled along with tilting her head, " bitch its cool, them hoes jumped me because they knew how i was coming" she shrugged.

" true" i smirked.

she raised her eyebrow looking at me, " why you been so happy lately?" she mugged.

I shot her back a confused look not knowing what she was talking about, " what you mean?" i asked mugging as well.

" you been in a good mood for no reason and i know you ain't been getting no dick so what is it?" she snapped.

i stood up from the bed and walking towards the door trying to hide the grin upon my face, " ion know what you talking about, im bout to go outside" i assured leaving out of the room and walking downstairs.

I made my way into the living room and seen jamiyah and riah on the couch, they been over here for four days now and was planning on leaving tomorrow.

" hey hoes" i greeted walking pass the couch and over to the front door and they both greeted back.

" whea yo fast ass going?" jamiyah asked unfocusing her eyes off the tv and focusing on me.

i smacked my lips replying, " nextdoor to go see kennedy" i spoke in a duh tone even though i was lying.

" bitch stop lying, we know you going over there to see scarface" riah spoke causing jamiyah to laugh and me to stank face her.

" yall ass be tweaking, i not even thinking bout that lil boy" i mugged.

" mhm stop acting like he ain't have yo lil ass moaning in yo room the other day" jamiyah replied along with making fake moan sounds.

riah jumped up from the couch looking at me and jamiyah in shock.

" uhn uhn, why you aint tell me that you lost yo virginity?" riah asked with her hand on her hip.

" yeah why you ain't tell me eitha?" tamia asked appearing in the livingroom.

I sighed placing my hand over my forehead, " i didn't lose my virginity" i sighed.

" well what the hell they talking bout?" tamia chuckled referring to riah and jamiyah.

"i got fingered" i mumbled causing everybody to crack a smile making me feel uncomfortable. I turned around so that i was facing the door and let myself out and making my way over to kentrell's porch, the whole gang was out today.

" BITCH TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!"

i looked back and noticed riah, jamiyah and tamia chasing after me. i shook my head walking a little faster over to the house.

" what happened?" kennedy laughed as she sat on the porch next to kd.

" nothing" i mumbled smacking my lips.

" tia got fingered" tamia blurted out causing everybody to look at me including kentrell which was so embarrassing.

" tia got what?" kennedy spoke with her mouth wide open in shock.

i looked at tamia and gave her a stank face, " yall ass irritating" i snapped.

" say yb, you outchea fingering hoes na?" ben spoke putting a backwood up to his lips. I smacked my lips and replied, " bitch don't call me no hoe" i challenged making him look at me and mug me.

" and don't call me no bitch" he advised

" shutcho black ass up always got some to say" i asserted.

" you jus mad cause tamia exposed yo hot pussy ass" kd chimed in.

" first of all shut yo ass up because we all know that you don't get no pussy" i shot over to kd making everybody laugh and giggle.

kd instantly shutup and began scrolling on his iphone, " now who else wanna get treated?" i sassed.

" the girl behind you" boomer mumbled making everybody look and me turn around.

I saw a lightskin young looking girl walking up with kentrell's son in her right hand and a diaper bag in her left hand.

" who that?" tamia mumbled over to me and i shrugged my shoulders.

kentrell stood up from the porch and met the girl and took the boy from her hand and the bag. They said goodbye before the girl walked off and kentrell walked back to the porch with the little boy.

He walked into the house with the little boy and I walked in behind him. " who was that?" i asked nicely not wanting to start anything.

" my babymomma" he mumbled walking into the livingroom.

" oh" i replied dryly since he wasn't giving off that much energy.

he sat the little boy on the couch along with himself and i stood up in front of him, " why you actin funny?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

he shrugged his shoulders making me turn around and walk away, since he ain't wanna be bothered then i wasn't gonna be in his face all day.

i made my way to the door to let myself out when i felt a grip on my hand pulling me back, i turned around and noticed kentrell.

" why you be acting like dat?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

" like what?" i mugged with attitude.

" yo moods be changing" he addressed.

but if only he knew i was actually bipolar...

" nah, you be acting funny" i described making him shake his head.

" nah but forreal doe, come watch tv wit us" he mumbled pulling me back into the livingroom.

" uhn uhn, im not finna play step mommy" i joked pulling the opposite way.

he smacked his lips then let go walking back in the livingroom.

" i'll call you later" i chuckled walking out of the house.

-

WHO YALL FAVORITE CHARACTER? 😂😩

give me 65 votes for another chapter...