Chapter 14: vibing

Tia aaliyah Johnson

"Kentrell what the hell are you doing here?" I semi yelled once I walked into my house and noticed kentrell on my couch watching power.

" I came ova hea wit beenie but him and Tamia prolly in the room fuckin by now " he shrugged his shoulders.

" oh hell nawl" I ragged running towards the stairs up to Tamia's room, she was definitely too young to be having sex especially with a 19 year old.

I ran towards Tamia's room and busted the door open to see them two on the bed talking.

I sighed from relief

" I thought yall was up here fuckin" I laughed.

They both turned they heads and mugged me.

I was so over protective over my little sister because she was special, she wasnt like these hoes. She a straight A student and haven't lost her virginity yet.

" girl I was tellin him about my hotel" she mugged.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door and made my way back downstairs. When I got down there kentrell was scrolling on his phone.

" kentrell, you got some weed?" I asked sitting beside him.

He looked up and shook his head.

" I tryna stay clean, you kno I'm on probation" he added raising his eyebrow .

" aw yeah I forgot" I replied thinking back to when he had his house arrest band on.

He nodded as he continued to scroll on his phone.

" what was you locked up for anyway?" I asked very curious .

" ion really like ta speak on it" he mumbled.

" oh" I replied feeling salty.

" but I'll tell you cause you my homie" he said cracking a smile.

I nodded and smiled as well.

" ight so I basically was in the wrong place at the wrong time and they charged me with two counts of attempted seconddegree murda." he shrugged .

" what? Wait... You killed somebody?" I questioned with multiple thoughts in my mind.

I raised my eyebrow waiting on him to answer.

" nawl I ain't kill nobody " he mugged.

This Nigga lying

He looked at me and laughed, " you think I'm lyin or sum?"

I nodded my head

" im not, I ain't neva killed nobody but Im capable of doin it" he shrugged .

And I nodded understanding where he was coming from.

My thoughts were then interrupted by Beenie coming into the living room.

" come on yb, we gotta show at 6" he spoke walking towards the front door.

Kentrell and made his way to the front door behind Bennie.

" ight see you later tia" Bennie inserted before opening the door.

" alright bye" I waved

" I might text you later, so check yo dm's" Kentrell told me before closing the door behind him.

He left me on the couch just...smiling

man, that boy knew how to make my mood change .

" watchu up in hea smilin fa?" tamia interupted walking into the living-room
" nothing nosey ass" I snapped