Chapter 38: what you don't know

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" another fucking stressful day" i groaned climbing into my bed. 

Today was the first of the month and that meant hella people got their checks and the pharmacy was packed with people. 

I heard the sound of a door creak causing me to look up and see my momma standing in my door way with a bottle of pills in her left hand. 

" how was work?" she asked walking further into my room. 

" stressful" i stated sighing. 

she nodded taking a seat on the edge of my bed. " who pills?" i asked arching my eyebrows. 

" yours" she mumbled handing them over to me making me mug her. 

I remember telling her that i didn't wanna take those pills no more because they didn't do nothing for me. 

" ma, im not taking those pills" i asserted knocking them from out of her hand causing her to stand up and give me a evil glare.

"you need these so you can get better!" she hollered while she picked them up from off the floor. 

"  iam better, now leave me alone" i asserted turning the opposite way of her. 

"Tia these gon' help yo ass, but whateva. do you" she snapped throwing the pill bottle on my bed before exiting the room leaving me alone in the silence. 

I been off my pills for about a month now and i was doing perfectly fine or that's what i think...

I continued to lay in bed until i heard my phone buzz in my purse. I stood up from the bed and walked over to my purse and grabbed my phone from inside it and checked it. 

I had one new message from kentrell making me sigh because he always leaving somebody on seen. 

After i exchanged words with kentrell i laid in my bed waiting for him to come up and get the keys

After i exchanged words with kentrell i laid in my bed waiting for him to come up and get the keys. Tamia agreed that she was going to let him in when he was at the door because i honestly didn't feel like getting up. 

After minutes of laying in the bed i heard a knock on my bedroom door. " come in" i demanded still laying in my bed. 

Kentrell walked through the door looking like a full course meal making me gasp. " look at you lookin like a shhnack" i joked watching him as he walked further into my room. 

" mane you play too much, whea yo keys at?" he laughed looking around the room. 

I pointed to my makeup table and he nodded walking over to it and grabbing the set of keys before walking back to the door and leaving out. 

I unlocked my phone and clicked over to instagram and scrolled down my news feed and liked a couple of pictures and videos until one picture caught my eye.