Chapter 54: Unexpected Results

nextday

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" Alright see you later boss" I spoke as i waved goodbye to my boss, " alright see you bright and early tomorrow morning" she smiled as she watched me walk out the pharmacy department. 

" alright" I mumbled. 

I walked through the store's exit and walked through the doors and out to my car which was parked in the parking lot. 

My phone vibrated in pockets of my scrubs causing me to reach inside my pockets and pull it out. 

Kentrell would like to facetime.....

I laughed out loud as I walked through the parking lot causing lots of randoms to look at me. I answered and he instantly appeared in the camera with his regular mug upon his face. 

" what you want? " I asked as I stank faced him. 

" yo Dna test came, come get it befo' I throw it out." he threatened making me mug him. 

" bitch don't play wimme, now what if the baby be yours? don't speak too fast" I questioned before the line clicked. 

" this nigga just hung up on me, I swear I can't stand him" I snapped before getting out my keys to unlock the doors of my car. 

I pressed unlock on the key and instantly opened my door and slid into the driver's side. I stuck the key into the ignition. 

I was more nervous than the time that I actually found out I was pregnant. If this baby was tavares's than I would just have to accept it. It wasn't like we had a fucked up relationship. We actually got along really good and my mom loved him. His mom loved me too and all of his sisters like me as well. He was there throughout my whole childhood. He was actually the first person that I told about my bipolar and he took it well and he never judged me. 

Tavares was my first love and always will be, It was just a bad idea when we had sex and I was honestly sorry because kentrell has been nothing but faithful to me throughout our whole relationship. But oh well, it happened already. 

It took me about 30 minutes to get home due to the rush hour in which I hated. I pulled into my driveway and saw tamia, riah, jamiyah and kennedy sitting on the porch smoking their lives away. 

I hurried up and turned off the ignition and got out the car after grabbing my purse and phone. "hey look who's home" kennedy spoke before standing up from the porch step. 

I waved and giggled to myself, " bitch you high as hell" I spoke making her start laughing out of nowhere. 

" bitch Im getting ready for my birthday" she twerked. 

" why you look so scared?" jamiyah asked as she stared me in my face making me sigh nervously. 

" yall the results came back" I said making them all look at me and sober up real quick. 

" you lying? where it's at?" tamia asked as she stood up as well. 

I pointed next door and they all jumped off the porch like wild animals and made their way over to kentrell's house. 

 " yall wait on me, shit" I mumbled as I jogged over to the house behind them. 

" why are yall happy? this is a fucked up moment" chariah implied making me nod my head. " it really is bro" I stated making everybody look at each other. 

I walked up the stairs to the door and knocked on it making my heart beat faster and faster each knock that i made. 

" bro I gotta shit, im so nervous" tamia laughed making me crack a smirk on my face even though this was suppose to be a serious moment. 

Seconds later the door opened revealing kentrell dressed in a black t-shirt with some red jogging pants and some black and red jordans. 

" why you bring people to my house?" he mugged looking around at riah and miyah and tamia. 

" kentrell don't play wimme, you brought that boy to my house yesterday and I ain't say shit now move" I asserted brushing past him and going into the house. 

he smacked his lips as riah, tamia and kennedy brushed past him as well.

" starr black ass in here? It smell like monkey shit" tamia ignorant ass explained making everybody else laugh except for kentrell. 

" fuck no, that's my son taylin, He just shitted" he implied before closing the door.

" where the test at?" I asked crossing my arms feeling myself get chills, i can't believe I was actually saying this. 

Kentrell began walking to the kitchen and we all followed, When we entered the kitchen he walked over to the counter where a medium sized envelope was located at. 

He picked up the envelop and tried to open it before I snatched it from his hands, " if this ain't yo baby then why you wanna open it so bad?" i asked mugging him. 

I gripped the envelop in my hands before ripping the top, and taking the paper from out of the envelop. I read it all out loud so that everyone can here.  

"Dna Testing Lab......kentrell D. Gaulden who is the alleged father of Tia A. Johnson's unborn infant....date collected: september, 19th of  201-" 

" get to the point, ion wanna hea allat" kentrell complained as he cut me off making me roll my eyes. 

" dna testing lab detected, that the probability  of paternity of kentrell D. Gaulden is......" I stated but paused when i seen the results. 

" bitch spit it out!" tamia shouted getting impatient. Tears filled my eyes making everybody look at each other and grow more nervous. 

Kennedy walked over to me and grabbed the paper out of my hand and observed it. " 99.997 percent of kentrell D. Gaulden being the father" kennedy read out loud making tamia, riah and jamiyah jump up and down. 

" SEE BITCH I KNEW IT, I KNEW, I KNEW IT BITCH" chariah yelled as she pointed all in kentrell's face. 

I honestly was lost for words. " dat way! " I sniffled as I wiped the tears from my eyes. 

" SEE, Now say that ain't yo baby" tamia asserted making kentrell smack his lips. he stood silently lost for words and i was actually happy  because that meant I didn't have to explain nothing to my mom or anybody else. 

" ima beat tavares ass when i get back to chicago cause I believe he wanted to get you pregnant" riah implied. 

" but he didn't" jamiyah snapped as she stuck out her tongue 

" okay so I gotta doctor's appointment in two weeks so you betta be there, and please don't get outta line cause I would put yo country ass on child support" I sassed before grabbing my results and making my way out of the house. 

-

got that ass 😭😂

got that ass 😭😂

boom li' bitch 😂😂