chapter 39: fall thru

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" you know the family coming ova today, so you betta clean up if you want that car note paid!" my momma asserted walking pass my room door.

I smacked my lips rising up from my bed. First sunday off and i gotta clean up.....oh wow.

" TAMIA!" i called stranding up from my bed.

I then heard footsteps getting closer to my room, seconds later tamia appeared in the doorway of my room with only a t-shirt and boy shorts on.

" what?" she asked

" whatchu doing today? i heard the family coming ova and ion wanna be bothered" i wailed shaking my head.

" beenie said he was goin ova ms. sharonda house, cause i guess she cooking" she guessed walking further into my room.

I looked at her with my right eyebrow arched, " who the fuck is dat?" i asked confusedly

she smacked her lips as she sat on the edge of my bed, " girl that's kentrell momma, i met her when you was at work" she replied.

I nodded slowly, " ion know her, so i guess ima just call up my li' nigga and see what he doin" i joked playfully.

she shot me a stank face, tilting her face sideways, " girl who? " she questioned in a very loud manner.

" none of yo business, im grown" i snapped rolling my eyes.

" ight when they get stuck then don't say shit " she laughed looking me all in my face.

i waved her off walking over to my makeup table and taking a seat on the little chair that came with it.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

" kentrell when you gon' bring dat tia girl round, i hea so much shit bout' ha" my og spoke on the other end of the phone.

I smacked my lips laughing at her, " mane dat girl don't wonna see you" i mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

" why not? " she questioned.

" cause she be workin and shit" i replied back, looking over at tia driveway and noticing her car, so that meant she was home today.

" well tell ha i wanna see ha when she get a chance" she added through the phone.

" aight bet but ima see you inna few" i said trying to rap up the conversation.

" okay bye" she added before the line clicked.

I stood up from the porch and slipped my phone in my back pocket before walking off the porch over to tia's house.

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" bitch im forreal i need some plans, ion wanna be stuck in this damn house wit these crazy mufuckaz" i frowned.

Nothing was gonna change my mind about how fake my family were towards each other and every time they came around i had to isolate myself from them. kennedy was the the only family member i fucked with on my mother's side.

" come wit us" Tamia suggested as a big grin appeared on her face.

I gave her a evil glare as if she was insane, " Tamia im not goin' ova that lady house" i mugged still looking at her evilly.