Chapter 48: Lies you told

really short chapter!! ( only 500 words)

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" awwww look at my babies, yall looking so good" my great auntie michelle shouted as we walked into the foyer of her home located on the southside of chicago.

" hey auntie michelle" all of us said as we entered the house and all she could do was smile. My momma was her favorite niece and we were her favorite great nieces so we decided to stay with her.

" yall all look like me, guess it runs in the family" michelle stated in a confident matter making us all die from laughter.

-

" why everybody callin yo phone?" my momma asked as she laid next to me on the couch as I was about to doze off.

" ma ian worried bout them people, im tryna go to sleep" I mugged slightly closing my eyes.

" I think you should answer cause it might be some wrong" she implied making me smack my lips and get up from the couch and grab my phone from off the table.

seconds later tamia came rushing into auntie michelle's livingroom with a worried look upon her face. " TIA DID YOU CHECK YO PHONE?" tamia semi shouted making my momma get up from her seat and look at tamia.

" what happened?" me and my momma both asked as we looked at tamia as she stood in the middle of the living room.

" ma this ain't got nun to do witchu. Tia come outiside" tamia spoke as she walked over to the door that lead to the outside porch area.

I followed behind and when we got out I hurried up and unlocked my phone as saw that I had 37 miss calls and 108 unread DM messages.

" the hell going on?" I mumbled going to my instagram app as tamia stared at me. I opened my Dm's and clicked the first one that popped up.

I couldn't believe my eyes, " I guess it was too good to be true huh?" I asked over to tamia who was still silently looking at me

❤ 1,213

1,213

Janiabaniaaa: told yall we forever ❤💍😂 #getchoman
-
View all 789 comments
-
Deleciaaaa: 😂😂😂😂😂😂

-
1225ktwice: mane you know this man don't even fwu 😕 why would you post this?

-
Janiabaniaaa : @1225ktwice cause I can 😭 he said we can take a picture

-
Iam_Kennedy: now it would be funny if tia come to Texas and beat yo ass 😶

-
Tiabandz: 😂😂😂 two hating bitches, but didn't I beat both of yall asses 🤔
Akikiki that shit 😂 @deleciaaaa

-
Nba_youngboy: huh? You asked me fah a picture 😶 #fanbitch

-

" ion believe shit he saying, why you even take a picture with yo ex?" I questioned to myself as me and tamia still sat on the porch.

" i believe him, he said she asked him, he prolly ain't even know it was her" tamia suggested trying to stick up for him.

I shook my head disagreeing, " kentrell lying ass, ion believe it" I asserted still shaking my head.

" tia has he ever lied to you? " tamia asked seriously making me tear up.

" man ion know, I would never take a picture with my ex. they was close as hell" I shouted showing her the picture again.

She shook her head before shrugging her shoulders. " it's kool cause I got some for his ass" I spoke before turning around and going back in the house.

-

Just something so I can write a full and better chapter tomorrow....

2 updates in a day ? 🤔 yall better love me 😂❤