Chapter 9: girl talk

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" i'm finna go nextdoor, you coming?" Tamia asked me as she stood at my room door.

I shook my head, " Nah I'm finna go to my friend house." I told her.

" What friend? You ain't got none" she said back towards me.

" Delecia" I replied back.

Okay, its been 4 weeks now that ive been living here in baton and it's cool. I guess. I been staying to myself, the usual.Me and delecia been texting and she been liking my pictures on Instagram and from what I know, she a real cool girl .

She texted my phone today and asked was I free to chill and I said yeah so now I was about to be on my way to her house in a few.

I usually don't befriend chicks but it's lonely in baton and she the plug so why not?

"Whatever girl, bye" Tamia added before walking away.

Tamia been kicking it with the boys every since the little club appearance we went to and they was basically cool with eachother.

I scrolled through my Instagram newsfeed and liked a couple of pictures. Everybody was looking cute so I decided to get up and take couple of pictures myself, selfies to be exact.

I stood up facing the window so that I could get good lighting. I snapped about 10 pictures and after I was done, I looked through them and chose the cutest one and posted it to Instagram .

 I snapped about 10 pictures and after I was done, I looked through them and chose the cutest one and posted it to Instagram

❤ 957

Tiabandz: diamonds shinning on my neck it got these bitches sprung 💋😈
-
View all 257 comments
-
_jamiyahhh: you fine sus 😍
-
nolimit__kyro: I aint seen yo pickle smelling ass in a long time, where u been at? 😶👀
-
Tiabandz: cause I moved dumbass 😭😭 @nolimit__kyro
-
Reesemoney300: Lil sis 💪
-
Nba_selfpaid: 41 🔥🔥
-
600breezy: 😍😍😍
-
Iam_kennedy: my sexy cousin 😍
-
Nba_youngboy: them lyrics sound familiar 🤔

-

I laughed at everybody's comments and liked them all well, atleast tried to like them all considering their were over 200.

-
I pulled up to the same house that the kickback was at and proceeded out the car, I walked up to the front door and rung the doorbell.

The door then opened and standing there was Delecia looking innocent.

"Wassam guh, Took you long enough." she greeted, showing off her braces.

"Hey girl, You know I be having trouble getting around, I ain't learned my streets yet. " I greeted back, she then stood aside so that she could come in .