chapter 28: some aint right

7:30am
Tamia Nicole johnson

" Tamia! Hurry ya ass up outta that bathroom, school start in 30 minutes!"
I heard my mom yell on the other side of the bathroom door making me instantly wipe up my tears.

" ok, give me a second " I spoke loud enough so that she could hear me.

I could hear her shoes walking away from the door making me look down at the two positive test in my hand.

" oh no" I mumbled silently.

I had my whole life ahead of me and if these test were right then I wouldn't be able to take care of a baby, im only 17.

Tia aaliyah johnson

" mm-move kentrell" I moaned the words into his mouth as he planted multiple kisses on my lips.

" I gotta go, my momma and my sister 'bout to leave" I mumbled in between kisses.

He lifted up his body and sat on the edge on the bed making me get up as well.

" remind me not to spend the night over hea again" I spoke while shaking my head and fixing my fucked up weave.

" stop talkin shit befo I make ya ass wonna stay " he mugged getting up from the bed and walking over to the outlet where his phone was charging.

" nobody wanna stay over here witcho musty ass, u begged me to" I laughed.

He smacked his lips, " mane whateva".

I looked over at him and giggled to myself, cause he always mad at somebody. " you can come ova if you want, I got the whole house to myself" I said twirling around his room.

My sister started senior year today and my momma had to work so the house was mine until 4 p.m. today.

" ight bruh, but I gotta show at six tonite" he mumbled scrolling on his phone.

" ight ion want you to stay long anyway, my Nigga coming thru" I spoke tweaking and sticking my tongue out.

He turned around and arched his top lips making me laugh out loud.

" fuck wrong witchu? Always think sum a joke" he mugged grabbing his phone and walking towards his room door in which I followed.

" boy shut yo country ass up" I snapped following him downstairs.

" keep on, ima smack ya ass " he added.

" yeah ok" I replied

We both rushed out of kentrell's house over to mines and then entered.

The smell of freshly made bacon and eggs instantly hit my nose making me smile.

My mom rushed downstairs in her work uniform eying both me and kentrell.

" Tia whea you been? " she asked stopping dead in her tracks.

I looked at kentrell for a answer but he was too busy looking at his phone.

" um so I went over to kentrell's house yesterday to watch a movie but I ended up falling asleep then i...."

" girl you don't gotta lie to me, just as long as you let me know where you at. AT ALL TIMES! " she explained nearly shouting the last part.

I nodded understanding.

" hey kentrell boo" she waved smiling at kentrell.

" wassup Ms. Johnson" he greeted back and walking over to the couch and sitting down.

" TAMIA! Bring yo ass!" my momma yelled using hand motion.

Footsteps could be heard jogging down the stairs and then Tamia appeared in the living room looking frustrated.

" hey yall" she frowned walking over to the front door and we waved back.

" alright, see yall later" my momma spoke rushing to the door behind Tamia.

" oh and its some food in dere if yall want some " my mom added before leaving out the door.

Kentrell instantly stood up rushing to the kitchen leaving me alone on the couch.

" fat ass " I mumbled to myself getting up and rushing to the stairs on my way to my room.

I walked into my air conditioned room and quickly stripped out of all of my clothes. I reached for dry towel on the chair in my room and then made my way down the hall to the bathroom.

As I looked in the mirror at myself I noticed I still had on my makeup from yesterday so I reached down and opened up the cabinet in need of makeup wipes.

As I opened the cabinet two White sticks fell out catching me by surprise.

" the fuck" I mumbled picking up the sticks that were now on the ground.

I stood up with the sticks in my hand and noticed that they were pregnancy test.

I covered my mouth surprised because my momma explained to us clearly that she had got her tubes tide about 5 years ago .

So these test couldn't of be hers....

" oh my fucking god" I whispered to myself putting two and two together.

" why you got two pregnancy test in ya hand? "

I turned around becoming face to face with kentrell and jumping in fear.

" boy don't scare me like dat" I shouted with one hand over my chest.

" nah but fareal, who shit is that?" he questioned smacking on a piece of bacon.

He starred at me and his eyes got larger " them yours? " he questioned raising his eyebrow.

I smacked my my lips along with nudging him with my elbow.

" ima virgin " I spoke in a duh tone.

" well who shit is this?" he questioned.

I looked up at him unsure if I should tell him, " you can't tell nobody " I spoke using hand motion.

He nodded his head ready for me to tell him.

I took a deep breath before saying anything, " I think its Tamia's"

He looked at me and shook his head, "mane I thought you said she can't have sex" he added

I took a deep breath in before explaining to his slow ass, " obviously she ain't listen boy" .

Tamia dead ass had some explaining to do..she was too young for a baby plus she had no job and no source of income.

" my Nigga gon be a daddy " kentrell chanted making me punch him in his chest .

" just cause you got 14 kids don't mean he gotta have one" I mugged exaggerating a bit.

-
Some quick

Give me 65 votes ❤