chapter 37: oops...

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" this nigga jus tol me he wasn't dating her" i laughed looking at the picture of kentrell and jania that recently  popped up on my news feed. 

 "believe nun yb tell ya bout his love life" boomer stated in a nonchalant manner as he laid on my thigh. 

I sighed shaking my head, " tell yo homie stop bein a hoe" i asserted to boomer making him rise his head up and look at me. 

" so you can be wit' em?" he questioned raising a eyebrow. 

" no dafuck" i mugged flipping my hair in his face. 

" tia yeen gotta lie, i know da deal" he added laying his head back on my thigh making me roll my eyes. 

today was a saturday which meant that i didn't have to work, so i basically spent my whole day off cooling with boomer while my mom was at work. If she found out i had another boy over here besides kentrell then she was gon' snap. 

my phone then vibrated in the palm of my right hand making me focus my attention on the phone screen. 

 mike would like to facetime..... appeared on my screen making me gasp and my heart immediately dropped to my stomach. 

" das kentrell?" boomer asked just as he was about to close his eyes. 

" nope" i spoke popping the p, and letting the phone continue to ring. 

" well who den?" he asked sitting up and trying to inspect my phone screen, which made me snatch the phone away so that he couldn't see. 

"Tia why you playin? who dat?" he asked again getting upset. 

I smacked my lips mugging him, " why you wanna know? mind yo business" i spoke bucking at him. 

He looked at me for a split second before attacking me for my phone in my hand. " boomer what the hell dude?" i yelled after i was tackled onto my pillows that laid on my bed. 

He snatched the phone out of  my grip and stood up from the bed inspecting it. 

"now why would you do that?" i asked sitting up and crossing my legs. 

" mane cause you act like you can't tell me who callin you" he snapped still scrolling on my phone. 

I smacked my lips and waited until he found what he was looking for. 

" who is mike ?" he asked chuckling a bit, I shrugged looking around the room.

" mane sho' me how he look" he demanded locking my phone back and putting it in the back pocket of his balmains. 

" youn know him" i spoke showing no emotion. 

"mane how you know? sho' me" he begged. 

i shook my head laughing to myself.

" aight issa bet, ima facetime him den" he stated pulling my phone out of his back pocket making me throw both my hands up in surrender. 

" boomer don't do dat gay ass shit" i begged still with my hands in the air. 

" aight well sho' me how he look den" he laughed walking over to me and handing me my phone back. 

i smacked my lips before unlocking my phone and going to instagram and searching mike's instagram name. Once it popped up, i clicked his profile and scrolled down and clicked on a picture showing boomer who was on the side of me. 

" look" i stated showing him the picture. 

he inspected the picture and instantly started laughing making me snatch the phone away

he inspected the picture and instantly started laughing making me snatch the phone away. "what?" i questioned looking curious as of what he had to say. 

" you fuck wit arthur bitch ass?" he asked still laughing a bit. 

I sighed, " why does everybody know each other?" i asked putting my head down. 

" dis a small town li' bit,  errbody know errbody" he explained shaking his head. 

" how you know him?" i asked tilting my head towards him. 

" we use ta fuck wit em, but dat nigga stop fuckin wit us" he shrugged.

" damn, but i think he cute so ima invest in him" i explained getting comfortable in my queen sized bed. 

" do you shawty" he added before walking towards the door. 

" whea you goin?" i asked eyeing him as he twisted the door knob. 

" ta go fuck on one of ma hoes" he replied opening the door, making me bust out laughing. 

" nigga stop tellin lies, whea you goin forreal?" i questioned standing up from my bed and following him down the hall towards the stairs. 

" next do' damn you ask too many fuckin questions" he asserted jogging down the stairs into the living room. 

" i thought you was pose to stay wimme today" i mugged following behind him as he walked through the living room over to the foyer. 

" i stayed witcha fah six hours" he added opening the door with me still behind him. 

I smacked my lips still following him out the door. 

" ion even fuck wit kentrell, so ion even know why im walking over hea" i mumbled following boomer up the stairs to kentrell's house. 

" cause you love dat nigga" boomer chuckled opening the screen door and entering kentrell's house. 

The scent of weed and chicken instantly hit my nose making me scrunch up my face.  " yall was ova dere fuckin?" kd questioned as we walked further into the house. 

" mind ya business" i muttered walking into the living room. 

beenie, tamia and ben were sitting on the couch eating chicken and watching tv at the same time. 

" whea yall get this chicken from?" i asked looking at the plastic plates in their hands. 

" from chicken shack" ben mumbled as he chewed with chicken in his mouth.

"its some inna kitchen" tamia added pointing behind me. I turned around fast and made my way to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and noticed kentrell as he leaned on the counter and scrolled through his phone. 

" how ya hate me so much but you in ma house?" he asked feeling my presence as i entered the kitchen. 

" kentrell don't act like yo big head ass wasn't jus' in my car yesterday" i confronted leaning all of my weight on my right leg. 

" oh yea" he replied laughing. 

I shook my head walking over to the stove which had a box of chicken on it. 

"uhn uhn, whatchu doin?" he asked looking at me as i lifted the box lid up. 

" you know what im doin gay ass" i asserted mumbling the last part. 

" who gay?" he asked loudly making me snap my neck back at him. 

" you! cause you always worried bout me " I snapped,  focusing my attention back on the chicken. 

" mane stop playin, you know personally ian gay" he asserted. 

" ion know shit, you gon' have to remind me" i laughed evilly and within seconds my hand was gripped and pulled into kentrell's chest. 

I felt him pecking my lips and after the pecks his tongue slipped into my mouth making me place my hand on his chest for him to stop but he didn't. 

" OH HELL NAWL!" a voice shouted making the both of us apart, and turn our attention at the kitchen entrance. 

boomer stood there with his mouth wide open, " you gon' make mike mad as a bitch" he laughed looking at me and then kentrell. 

" which mike? mike from BR?" kentrell asked raising his eyebrow at boomer and then me. 

boomer slowly nodded letting out a chuckle. 

" dat nigga a whole hoe outchea" kentrell mugged me shaking his head. 

" told you" boomer shrugged before walking back to the living room area.

" i guess were even now" i laughed walking from the kitchen and leaving him behind with a big ass mug on his face. 

-

vote please !