67

"I don't need nobody."

               - Walking, Ash Grunwald

There was a place upstate of New York. Tony built it for the Avengers so they could have a place to call home. That was before the Avengers were torn apart.

These days there wasn't too many faces walking the halls. Only three remained. Today those numbers were gonna decrease.

Alex stood on the grassy hill outside the compound, her long white curls slightly moving with the wind. She never felt welcome there. She knew the Avengers never really wanted her with them. She glared down at the building.

Dimitri came up behind her, then stopping by her side. Alex glanced his way, then held out the palm of her hand out to him.

"Ready?" She asked with a small smirk.

Dimitri grinned widely and took her hand. For a moment Alex's eyes flashed purple, then their bodies evaporated into the air. They reappeared inside the building, Alex's boots clicking on the clean floor.

She smiled wickedly and pulled her dark sword from its sheath. Alex whirled it around in her hand before letting it smash through the living room lamp.

They demolished everything piece by piece. Alex laughed while she drove her sword through the large window, completely shattering it.

Dimitri followed her lead, destroying anything he could get his hands on. This didn't go unnoticed for long.

Soon, the three remain Avengers were among them. Barging into the demolished room.

Alex stopped and turned to them.

"Tony!" She laughed sadistically. "It's been a while..."

Both Rhodes and Tony were without their suits, but did have arm attachments. Dimitri stood behind her, leaning his white sword on his shoulder. The two of them completely ignoring the Avengers aggressive stance.

"Leave... Now." Tony said to them with a clenched jaw.

"Sure." Alex agreed with a smile, but that smile quickly fell. "As soon as I get what I came for."

The pair glared at Vision hungrily, who was quietly observing the situation from behind Tony and Rhodes.

"I don't think so." He spat back.

"Fine..." Alex sighed. "I guess we're doing this the hard way."

She leaped into the air, sword raised in attack. Tony instatly ducked behind his armoured hand, and he attempted to grab her sword. Dimitri went for Rhodes but that still left them at a disadvantage with Vision.

Alex twisted Tony's arm behind his back, earning her a scream from him. She grinned and forcefully planted her boot to his back. Tony's face hit the hard cold floor, and he struggled to get back up.

Meanwhile, Alex went after Vision. She drove her sword straight through his chest, but in that same moment, his opacity lightened. Vision didn't even flinch. Alex's face froze in surprise, quickly realizing her mistake.

Vision let out a beam of his Infinity stone to her, she blocked it with her sword just in time, but the force sent her flying back. She flew through the air, smashing into the opposite wall, making a very large crack.

Dimitri tried to attack Vision, but Vision just blasted him as well. Dimitri was unable to block him in time, and the blast hit him in the shoulder.

Dimitri fell back in agony. Alex noticed this and teleported next to him. She did her best to help him to his feet and took most of his weight.

Alex glared hatefully back towards them. "You win this time, but there is one person you can't beat. I'll just have to pay her a visit."

Visions face hardened, and Alex smiled wickedly. Then the two disappeared into the air before anyone could stop them.

 Then the two disappeared into the air before anyone could stop them

So, ^above is Alex and Dimitri's suits for Infinity War. Alex's is from one of my favorite old shows, Legend of the Seeker, (^Girl is Kahlen Amnell). Anyway, Alex's hair is the same length as shown in the pictures, except for the white color.

And for Dimitri's suit, it's basically a black trench coat. And here's a picture of what his hair looks like.

 I can also tell you now what character he's based off of

 I can also tell you now what character he's based off of. Sebastian Morgenstern, from The Mortal Instruments. Idk if you've read the books, or seen that one movie, or the abc show Shadowhunters.... you get the point. 😑

But if you have, his character is very similar to Dimitri.

I'm not gonna say directly say Alex and Dimitri's personal connection yet, but some of you might kinda get it.... maybe... I dunno 🙄

Hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll try to update again soon.

PECE