AN

Okay so I really tried to work this out on my own.... but I'm being really indecisive right now regarding the plot.

This is obviously gonna spoil the next few chapters but I'm completely torn.

The next chapter is gonna be Alex giving birth and leaving SHIELD again....... but........ after that............ There are two ways this story could go.

1. She goes back to Bucky but keeps the children elsewhere for their safety.

or

2. She hides the twins, goes back to Bucky, and tells him they died before they were born.

I wasn't planning this change at all, but I've been thinking about Civil War alot. Everyone has a side, either with or against the accords. Alex doesn't really care about anything else going on as long as it doesn't interfere with her and Bucky, so I thought since Civil War was about friends being divided It should divide them as well.

I thought that if she lied to him about the twins, and he found out later in Civil War, it would sort of be a turning point in their relationship, because they've never had a problem like this.

The first option was the original plot (I am seriously considering changing it) which included a few chapters of Alex trying to help Bucky back to himself, so he could see the twins and be around them without being a threat to them. There are some sweet chapters of the four of them which is why I'm having a hard time deciding whether to cut them or not.

I know I said I wasn't updating until January but I might be updating more frequently. The reason for this is because even though the next Avengers movie is far away, I want Alex to have cameos in a few other movies.

I've already decided to have her pop up in Spiderman Homecoming. The trailer is amazing and I'm so excited to see it. But her showing up isn't gonna have much to do with the plot the writers already have. It'll just be some interaction between her, Peter, and Tony.

I want her to be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 but I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, if not, She'll definitely be in Thor Ragnarok.

Also, Happy Birthday to Stan Lee!!!!!! The man behind the madness ;P

Please let me know what you think about my plot choices. I'll start updating every couple of days as soon as I get some input from you guys.