Chapter 11: Fuck You, Ethan

Start from the beginning

I returned the hug and said, "Im ok and Where is the twins." I ask Datoka

"Oh there in Ethan room." Dakota said.

"Why are they in Ethan room and is he home." I asked again.

"They looking for something and I dont know to be honest." Dakota said.

I walked up the stairs and went into Ethan room. I haven't been in his room since I caught him and Lexi kissing. I saw Melissa throwing stuff around Ethan room and I saw Crystal sitting on top of Ethan.

"Why did you cheat on my best friend and know you having sex with that slut again while Madi is crying her eyes out." Crystal said repeatedly punching Ethan in his face.

I felt tears running down ny cheeks. I was never the type of girl that made all thise noises when I cry, I just silent cry.

"Crystal I am not having sex with Lexi and I told you a million times I didn't meant to do that to Madi. If you just let me see her I will explain everything to her." Ethan said while trying to cover his face with his hands.

"If your not sleeping with Lexi then why did I see her coming out your room last night." This time it was Melissa that was talking.

"I told her to come over so I can talk to her. I told her to stay the fuck away from me and Madi. I told it was a mistake that night at the party and I told her it was over forever." Ethan said

They still didn't notice me there until Ethan saw me and started to let tears out. I never saw Ethan cry. He was always the type to hide his feeling or bottle them up.

"Madi what are you doing here." Ethan said.

"I came over here to see Melissa and Crystal and I don't want to hear what you got to say." I said while crossing my hands over my chest.

"Please just hear what I got to say and Im not expecting you to take me back." Ethan said.

"Im not taking you back and start talking." I saw and sat in the couch in his room.

"Should we leave, Madi." Melissa asked.

"No stay just in case." I said.

"That night at the party I was a little drunk and when I went in my room to lay down before we had to do our couple's dance Lexi was in there. I told her to get out, but instead she push me on the bed and started to kiss me. I was trying to push her off and thats when you walk in. I was trying to explain this to you that night, vut you didn't want to hear it instead you told me fuck you and that we were done. Madi you wasn't the only one crying that night or over the whole week. I regret not trying harder to get her off me and I love you a lot Madi and please forgive. I will never cheat on you and I want to be with you for forever." Ethan said by time everyone in the room was shedding tears.

"Ethan I forgive you, but I dont know if I can trust you if I do decide to take you back." and after I said that I left his room.

I know if I stay there for another minute I would take him back. He needs to feel that pain I feel. I going to get Ethan back for doing this. I know I said I forgive Ethan and I still love him, but he thinks he can mess everything up and het away for get.

Im know in my bedroom and I grab my phone off my bed and call Skyler.

The phone ring 3 times before she answers.

"Hey Madi you doing ok." Skyler said.

"Yea Im doing ok and come over tonight so we can go out." I said.

"Ok be there soon." Skyler said.

"One more thing tell the plans to Melissa and Crystal, don't bring Mason and tell them to not telll Ethan." and then I hanged up.

I drop my phone on the bed and head downstairs and I heard the door bell ring. It the girls.

"Damn that was fast." I said and all us went into the living and sat down on the couches.

"Madi whats you plan." Crystal asked.

"What makes you think I have a plan." I said and a smirk creeps onto my face.

They all looked at me with the I-know-you-have-a-plan-to-get-back-at-Ethan. 

"I want to go to a club and meet a boy. At the end of the night see how things went and he will ask for my number I will give it to him. The we wilk talk for a couple of day and I will start to bring him around Ethan. Ethan will think I have a new boyfriend. Ethan will get jealous and then he will prove how much he really loves me." I said and all of them nod.

"I love that plan, btt one promble we are not old enough to get into a club." Skyler said.

"My brother work at one of the hottest clubs and he is the person that lets people in and he will lets us in I have durt on him." I said.

"Lets start to get ready then." Crystal said and we ran up the stairs to my room.

I can't to make Ethan jealous. Thus will be funny.

*******************

I Hope You Guys Like This Chapter.

I Have Exams Coming Up In A week and I will be getting out of school early so I will try to update them days and Then I will Be out of School

Please Comment and Vote.

Love Yall

~Cassandra