Think you could see me as your boyfriend

Start from the beginning

My mind started clouding with worries, pushing them aside I asked dad,"who was her father?" dad gave me a weird look, as if he didn't wanted to answer the Damn question, but he did,"Gerard Argent."

'holy shit. That fucking son of bitch, he killed his own daughter, his own flesh and blood. What would he do to our Evangelina, when he would know that his another daughter is just like the previous one, mated to an alpha male. We won't let him hurt her, she will stay with us now, far from this world, from everyone, we will kill him if he do something, even a little scratch on our Evangelina. we won't be like them.' I agreed with my wolf on this.

" what was her brother's name? what was she like? what was he like?" I asked. my wolf was getting restless, he wanted his mate he wanted to mark and mate her today, heck I wanted it too. Mom sighed and answered but before that she got up and bought a photo album with her old and tattered, covered in dust and web. She cleaned it and handed to me, she then urged Cora and boys to sit next to me,"kids you must watch and listen carefully and please don't freak out." she said. All of them sat next to me and gasped as I opened the album,"holy shit" Olie exclaimed, putting both of his palms on his mouth. My eyes widened when I saw Derek's and Evangelina's photo. "Mom, they... they..." I tried but all the words stuck in my throat. "Yes, yes we know. we were all shocked when we first saw you, the day you were born you looked just like him, same chocolate eyes, black hairs, and when you started growing up you became exact replica of him, of your older brother. You shared his every quality, his mischievous smirk, his playfulness, his authoritive nature, everything. And when she came around few days ago, we were all stunned, completely speechless, she too is exact replica of Evangelina her laugh, her care, her love for you, her mate. she too shared her every feature. we all were confused until your dad gave us order to keep our mouth shut, to keep it a secret as long as it stays." George finally spoke, his voice was throaty. "I..." he took a deep breath, then started."I know it was one of my worst time, to watch my granddaughter got killed in front of me, with me being helpless. I felt his pain. A mate's pain to stay away from their other half. I never understood wolves and concept of mate's until Sarah turned me. My whole point-of-view for werewolves changed after that." he sighed. "I will do anything, anything at all to save my grandbaby from those monsters, from my evil son. I'll help you, we won't let anything happen like last time." determination dropped from each and every word of his sentence. "Also, the one who send us the letteris her brother, Chris. He is. thirty-four now. He may follow Gerard's rules but he loves Sybil. after that incident he is dying day by day of guilt. He is extremely protective and careful about Sybil. He just needs someone to show him the right path, he...."

"Don't tempt me old man. He is no good for my mate. Try to keep him away from her, and how the hell did he know that she is my mate?" I growled loudly, clearly frustrated by their silence. "I want to see her,I..I need to see her, if he knows then she might be in danger,I have to.." I muttered pacing in the room. dad silently ordered everyone to leave the room. "Gabriel stop panicking. it's not the time to panic." dad's authoritive voice boomed. "Dad what do I do? I don't wanna loose her,I can't loose her." I whispered. "Just handle it smoothly by telling her your reality, then jump to any conclusions." he said placing both of his hands on my shoulders. "You both knew each other from a long time. you both spend important stage of your life together. You are more connected to her, then Derek. he only got two months to know her, but you and Sybil are bestfriend. You know each other in ways that we don't, you feels each other faster than us, you know no girl in this world would kiss her bestfriend in first visit after seven years." he exhaled. "they didn't get enough time to know, feel, or understand each other, but you, you son know and understand each other. she feels the same pull towards you, as you do towards her, that's why she didn't push you away, because she already trusts you. tell her in time when you both are ready." he patted my back and walked out along with everyone leaving me, Cora, twins and Jonah behind. "hey bro, how you holding up?" Cora hugged me, asking the most stupid question at this time. I didn't answer her or maybe I couldn't. How can I, after listening the truth, the tragic family history, how could anyone hold up. I flopped onto the couch and dropped my head into my hands. "what if they will hurt her too, what if they.... if she won't..." I croaked, warn tears flowed down my cheeks.