𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

"𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢"

꧁꧂

-Edited-

The couple was snuggled up in the warm duvet, with Taehyung embracing his wife tightly from behind and his head buried in the younger's neck.

They were woken up from their beautiful sleep, by the sound of loud wailing. Javia fluttered her eyes and rub them tiredly.

"I got her, love. Go back to sleep" Taehyung said raspy and softly kiss her forehead

"You sure, babe?" She mumbled

The silverette hummed and walk out of the bedroom, to the nursery.

"What is it princess, why are you crying pretty?" He cooed and lifted her out of the crib and cuddle the baby close to his chest.

Her cries immediately slowed, once she felt her father's warmth.

Taehyung smiled and repetitively kiss her forehead. "Daddy's here, little one. He got you" He soothingly caress her black fluffy locks.

She grasped her father's large thumb and nuzzle her face in his bare broad chest. "So ethereal" Taehyung watch her with soft eyes

"And you stole daddy's whole face" He gasped dramatically causing the baby to laugh.

Taehyung brought his daughter closer to his face, both his forearms supporting her back whilst his palm was on her small head, his wrists supporting her neck. He pampers her with kisses causing Yeona to squeal and kick her legs.

"Now, let's see if you can go back to sleep my love" The silverette softly voiced out

Taehyung sat down on the rocking chair, cradling his daughter protectively, and began singing to the little one.

"Looks like a winterbear. You sleep so happily
I wish you a good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night"

Taehyung watched as her eyes grew heavy as he slowly rocked back and forth. He gently put the pacifier in her mouth and she dozed off, in her father's hold

"My whole world, I love you so much" he sighed contentedly and peck her nose a few times

She rest her small hand in the middle of the elder's chest, where an ink art was displayed.

A few months after the baby was born, Taehyung got 𝓨𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪, tatted on his chest with swirling flowers and small purple butterflies surrounding it.