𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

The younger eyes snap open, she's covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding. Javia scanned around the unfamiliar room.

Oh, we stayed over last night.

She gets up from the bed, shivering, rubbing her head and eyes and she stumbles to the bathroom, The sun shines bright through the window, washing away the vestiges of the horror, leaving her relieved.

Javia did her morning routine and waddled down the stairs.

❝She's finally awake.❞ Jungkook cheered and the others joined in. ❝Morning everyone.❞ She giggles.

Taehyung noticed something off with his girlfriend, he stood up and approach her. The curly head immediately went in his embrace.

❝Hi honey, what's wrong love?❞ he softly asked wrapping his arms around her.

❝Nothing, I just missed you.❞ She shoves her face into his chest. The silverette gently lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes.

❝Nightmare?❞ Javia uttered a small yes.

❝You're okay my baby. I promise.❞ He pampers and kisses her face.
❝You alright, Ja? What happened?❞ Jimin asked with concern.

❝Just shaken up but I'm good.❞ She wiggled out of Taehyung's hold and hug the short male.

❝Awh he's so short.❞ They burst out laughing.

❝Let's go eat breakfast.❞ Jin said walking to the dining room.

Taehyung wrap his arms around the younger's waist from behind, as they ushered to eat breakfast. While they were eating,

❝Oh shit. He texted omg oh shit he texted.❞ Jimin began freaking out.

❝Who?❞ Yoongi questioned.

❝Bang fucking pd!❞ They mentally rolled their eyes and continue with their food.

❝Guys oh my gash! help me!❞ ❝Aight, give me your phone.❞

The short male handed Namjoon his phone. He burst out laughing as he read the message.

~𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙙- 𝙄 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

❝What's so funny?❞ But then he laughs even harder.

❝Give me my shit.❞ Jimin snatched his phone and proceed to read the text.
❝What did he say?❞ The ravenette asks curiously.

❝I made him sleep on the couch last night.❞

They laugh loudly as Jimin falls off the chair. ❝you know what Chim, seat on a table instead.❞ Hoseok stated.

❝Ja since you're staying here, do you have any careers in mind?❞ Yoongi questioned causing the younger to nod.

❝yea modeling.❞
❝Why not sing?❞ Jungkook butted in.

❝I'm not really into singing, bun bun.❞
❝Did you contact any agencies yet?❞ Jin asked.

❝yea tae called a few yesterday and I emailed them my applications.❞

❝I'm positive they'll select you.❞ Hoseok uttered. ❝We'll see.❞ She mumbled.

❝You've got it all, just believe in yourself and don't stress about it.❞ The leader encourages her. ❝Thanks, joon oppa.❞

Taehyung pressed a tender kiss on her temple, and linger there for a while closing his eyes. Javia rests her head on his chest enjoying his warmth. The silverette lean down and kiss her.

❝Guys please...not in front of my breakfast.❞ Yoongi sighed.
❝So how do I respond to Pd-nim?❞ Jimin said staring at his phone screen.

❝Just say it was a prank, he can take a joke.❞ Jin replied.

~𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣-𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠.

~𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙙- 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙯. 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨.

~𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣-𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

~𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙙- ....

.

❝Yea we're good now.❞ The short male giggled.

After their breakfast, they decided to head back home. As they exited the apartment complex, cameras began flashing. A wave of panic rushed over Javia as she hold Yeontan tightly smushing her face in his fur.

Taehyung snaked his arm around her protectively and brought them closer.

Where the hell did they come from?

'Can you confirm your relationship status, Mr.Kim?'

'How did y'all meet?'

'Can she speak Korean?'

'What If she's using you for fame?'

'How long have y'all been dating?'

Taehyung had enough, he lifted the younger off her feet and sprinted to the car. He opened the door and place her inside and went in the passenger seat. The car is window tinted.

❝Sweetheart, you okay?❞ He worriedly asked. Javia nodded and took some deep breaths.

Taehyung reached over and kiss her on the lips, she reacted quickly by winding her hands around his neck.

Taehyung gently caresses her sides making her feel at ease. ❝Let's go home.❞ He said speeding off.

Yeontan yawned and snuggle on his mother's lap. The younger cooed and pet him. ❝Someone sleepy hmm.❞ Taehyung let out a low chuckle and parked at the penthouse.