𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

"𝙄 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩.

꧁꧂

-Edited-

It's 6 am, and the couple is fully awake and getting ready. Taehyung had to help Javia shower cause you know, she was in pain.

They put their comfy wear on.

❝Babe?❞ the younger called her boyfriend. The elder hummed in response taking his eyes off his phone.

❝Can you brush my hair for me? Please?❞

Taehyung lifted her and walk to the bathroom, he took the hairbrush from the drawer and begin combing the younger's fluffy curls.

He plants a few kisses on her temple, making her feel all giddy.

❝You wanna leave it down like this or tie it up?❞
She looked in the mirror and responded.

❝It's fine like this.❞ She kissed his lips as a thank you and up her arms, signaling the elder to pick her up.

Taehyung made sure they had the necessary stuff for the trip to Daegu. The driver arrived and they put their masks on.

The pair went inside the car as the driver put their suitcases in the trunk. Javia laid her head on the silverette's shoulder, letting out a yawn.

He cooed and gently drew circles on her back. He pulled his mask down and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

❝Sleep baby, I'll wake you when we get to the station.❞ she nodded and drift off.

.

They arrived at the station and went on the train. It's empty, that was Taehyung's plan.

He didn't wanna leave when it was sunny and bright, and it'll cause attention. They are in first class which is more private.

Taehyung affectionately kisses his baby on the head, watching her sleep peacefully.

From Seoul to Daegu it's not that long, they'll arrive soon. The elder had already notified his parents.

Javia woke up 15mins early till their arrival. She rubbed her eyes and glanced around her surrounding. It's so peaceful. She thought.

❝Hi princess.❞ she perked her head up and softly smile at the elder.

❝Hi, tae.❞ Javia replied and nudged her face into Taehyung's neck.