𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

"𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡, 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, "𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪" 𝙄 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

꧁꧂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

꧁꧂

-Edited-

The boys came over about an hour ago. They asked Javia, how she was doing and the younger happily told them, she was okay.

She's not ready to discuss anything with them yet. Though they've gotten quite close ever since Taehyung opened up about their relationship.

❝Yo Jimin, why do you eat all the popcorn??❞ Yoongi asked. The short male shrug his shoulders and shoved some candy in his mouth.

❝You little piece of-❞ ❝It's okay. I'll make more, yoonie relax.❞ Javia said laughing.

They decided to have a movie marathon since for the next few weeks they won't be going to work.

The younger traveled to the kitchen and made some more caramel popcorn, she put them in the bowl and went back placing it on the marble table.

❝Thanks, Ja.❞ the pale male said with a gummy smile displayed on his face.

❝Omg, my heart. Do you guys ever tell him? his smile is so adorable.❞ She cooed making the others laugh, including Yoongi.

❝We always tell him to smile more often.❞ Jungkook replied taking some popcorn.

❝You should! It's extremely beautiful.❞ she complimented.  Yoongi chuckled and thanked her.

The whole time, Taehyung was staring at his girl with hearty eyes... He softly kissed her cheek, resting his head on her chest. The younger move her fingers in his fluffy silver locks, while her other hand was rubbing his forearm.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling. ❝Such a big baby.❞ Hoseok teased.

❝Yah! Shut up and watch the movie.❞ He snorted. Hoseok threw popcorn at his head.

❝Children! Please!❞ Namjoon rolled his eyes.

❝A child?? Who the fuck are you calling a child?❞ ❝Hobi shut up and let us enjoy the movie. Geez.❞ Jin raised his voice.