𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

"𝙄 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Java's eyes fluttered open, she winced in pain as she sit up from the bed. The younger turned beside her and didn't find her boyfriend.

She let out a small groan and slowly waddled to the bathroom. She did her morning routine and put on sweatpants with a hoodie.

The younger strolled downstairs and tannie immediately pounced on her.

❝Mornin bud.❞ She giggles and kisses the dog's nose. ❝Good morning sweetie.❞ Mrs.Kim greeted her with a smile.

❝Good morning everyone.❞ she softly said. She and Taehyung glanced at one another.

HOLY SHIT! FUCK!

HOLY SHIT! FUCK!

❝So...how was last night?❞ Mr.Kim asked sipping his coffee.

Javia choked on her breath.

❝JAE!❞ Mrs.Kim yelled at her husband, punching his arm. ❝aight aight.❞ he stated laughing. The younger hid her face in tannie's fur.

I was that loud?

❝Sweetie come and eat breakfast.❞ Javia swallowed the lump in her throat.

I can't fucking walk.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and approached her. He lifted her and walk to the dining room.

The elder set her down on the chair and softly kiss her head. Mrs.Kim served her breakfast and she began eating.

❝I was thinking about going to the mall today. Wanna come with me?❞ Javia's face lit up and nodded.