𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

"𝙒𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Taehyung made his way to Bang pd's office. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It's okay. It's okay. You got this. ❝C'mon in.❞ a voice spoke.

The silverette opened the door and went in. ❝Taehyung? What's the matter?❞ pd-nim asked.

❝Good morning, sir. May I have a word with you? It's important.❞

❝Yes of course! Have a seat.❞

He once again took a deep breath before speaking. ❝I have a girlfriend.❞ he beamed. Pd-nim just sat there dumbfounded.

❝A-a what?? Girlfriend? Since when taehyung?❞
He questioned.

❝for 5yrs, sir.❞ he gulped. Pd-nim could notice that the younger was afraid.

❝Taehyung, I am not going to bite you for having a girlfriend nor will I scold you.❞

The silverette stared at his boss in disbelief. ❝R-really?❞ Pd-nim nodded with a small smile.

❝Just tell me how and when this whole thing happened.❞

Taehyung begins explaining everything to him.

❝wow. that waitress at the restaurant, I brought y'all to?❞ the younger nodded.

❝Okay, here's how it's gonna be. You two need to make sure the fans don't find out. You'll tell them when y'all are ready, but not now. Got it?❞

❝Absolutely. I know how they are. We got everything under control. We'll tell them when we are ready. Thank you for supporting me with this.❞ He bowed.

❝The heart wants what the heart wants. I understand.❞ He pats his shoulders. Taehyung smiled shyly.

❝I'm guessing Winter bear is made for her.❞ pd-nim raised his brow.

❝Uh yes yes. It is.❞ he chuckled.

❝It'll be released this afternoon. It's perfect. I'm sure ARMY will love it. Especially her.❞ Taehyung smiled and thanked him again.

After he went out of the office and went to his hyungs. They attacked him with questions. 'How did it go?! Are you guys gonna break up? Did he accept it? Tell us!'

❝It went well, hyungs. He supports us. He also said the solo will be out today.❞ They cheered and congratulated him.

❝So what is it like to be in a relationship?❞ The ravenette asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung smiled and responded. ❝It's amazing actually. It takes commitment and patience but we got it.❞

The members cooed. ❝Do you two argue a lot?❞ The pale male questioned, Taehyung shook his head 'no'

❝Only once. It was stupid, just over my jealous ass.❞

❝Are we surprised?❞ Jin snorted.

As they were filming Run BTS, the silverette phone begin going off. It caught the staff and everyone's attention.

❝Shut it off.❞ the director ordered. Taehyung looked at the caller ID 𝙅𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖.

❝Excuse me.❞  He took immediate action and quickly ran out of the room.

❝Where is he going?? Make sure you guys cut that part off. Let's wait till he gets back.❞

They could tell the director was pissed.

Meanwhile, with taehyung, he answered the call, and the sound he heard broke his heart.
_________________________

~𝙅𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖-
T-TAE!  She sobbed uncontrollably.

~𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧-
Honey? Are you okay? What's wrong, princess? 

He worriedly asked.

~𝙅𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖-
l-I can't breathe! I can't breathe! i-it's so h-hard to c-control t-this.

The younger voice trembles. Her heart begin pounding out of her chest, and her whole body was shaking. She couldn't stop what was occurring.

The elder realized she was having a panic attack.

~𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧-
Princess listen to my voice, okay baby bear? Close your eyes, deep breaths, and listen to tae's voice.

He said softly. Javia did exactly what she was told.

~𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮-
I'm here okay, honey? I'm here.

~𝙅𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖-
I miss you.

She whimpered.

~𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧- I miss you more, petal. I'll be home soon sweetheart. I promise.

He stayed on the phone till he heard soft snoring coming from his baby. His chin trembled as he whispered a soft 'I love you,' before hanging up the call.

He didn't notice his hyungs were secretly watching the heartbreaking scene.

❝We'll talk later. Let's go now c'mon.❞
Their leader said walking inside the filming room, with the rest following behind.

Jimin looked at his best friend with sad eyes and side-hugged him. Taehyung weakly rubs his back.

During the Run Ep, the silverette couldn't stop worrying about his girlfriend. His heart aches every time he remembers her broken voice.

The members tried their best and cheer him up at least, so the fans won't notice a thing.

As for the director, Namjoon explained to him that it was an urgent matter before he could yell at taehyung from leaving the set like that.