𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Sleeping peacefully in their bed, Taehyung was holding Javia close to his chest. The sun was beaming through the window causing him to stir.

He glanced down at the beautiful creature and a smile spread on his face.

Taehyung caresses her temple with his thumb and presses a soft kiss there.

The elder groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit his face. He waddled to the bathroom and do his morning routine.

He let out a sigh when he realized they have to attend Variety's Hitmakers Brunch today.

After putting his suit on, he checked himself out in the mirror and walk out of his closet.

Javia was awake giving Yeontan belly rubs. ❝Morning baby,❞ He said pressing a kiss on her cheek.

❝Good morning!❞ she cheered and jump in his arms. Taehyung laughs and holds her tightly.

❝You look so handsome❞ She whispered resting her head on his. ❝Thanks, babe❞

❝Do you have the event today?❞ He hummed in response, sitting on the bed.
❝You'll be home late?❞

❝I'm not sure princess❞

Taehyung nuzzled his face in her neck and close his eyes.

❝I'm so tired❞ he mumbled. The younger cooed and play with his hair.

❝I know bear but you'll be home soon. We can cuddle as much as you want.❞

The elder grabs her chin and kisses her lips hungrily. Well, that was unexpected.

She snakes her hands around his neck pulling him close. Taehyung hovered over her, gripping her thighs. ❝Babe you have to go❞ she said in the kiss. ❝I still have time❞

-----

❝Okay now go c'mon❞ Javia demanded and kiss his cheek. ❝I'll see you soon. I love you❞

He uttered pecking both tannie and Javia's heads. ❝I love you❞ she giggled. Yeontan whimpered as he watch his father walk out the door.

❝Awh daddy will be back soon bub. let's go get ready for mommy's first photoshoot❞

Javia has her first photoshoot with Vogue today. She's quite nervous but she'll pull through.