𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

"𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Waking up from her long nap, she felt her face getting wet from licks. Javia let out a giggle and hold the pup.

❝Morning tannie.❞ the puppy bark while wagging his tail. ❝Let's go find daddy.❞ 

She raced downstairs holding her son, Taehyung on a phone call while writing something down on a piece of paper. The younger waddled towards her boyfriend and sat beside him.

❝I'll call you if I have any more questions. Okay, thanks bye.❞  He hangs up and places his phone on the coffee table.

❝Hi sweetheart.❞
Taehyung said giving the younger a kiss.

❝Hi baby, who was that?❞ she move her fingers in his fluffy hair.

❝Take a pretty good guess.❞ Javia's eyes fell on the piece of paper. ❝Did you call them?❞  He nods with a smile.

❝I love you. I love you. I love you.❞ she attacks her boyfriend with kisses. Taehyung laughs holding his girl close to him.

❝To make it easier, let's apply to different agencies and see which one selects you.❞

The younger squealed and clap her hands together. ❝ i hope to get chosen by an agency asap so I can represent some brands like gucci, lv, etc.❞ she giggles.

❝Oh, they better.❞
❝Thank you, baby.❞ He kisses her lips holding her cheek.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. Taehyung's lips were on hers, and she stopped breathing. It's like having their first kiss over again.

Taehyung shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl and half moan. Little shivers of pleasure shoot through her as he deepened the kiss, parting her lips.

she closed the small gap between them pressing against him, digging her fingers into his hair. The rush of sensations crawled across her body. His big hands gripped the younger's hips, and he lifted her and carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

Both their lips remained sealed. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other. The duo was devouring one another, drowning in each other.

Taehyung sat Javia on the bed, lowering her hands she got a hold of his shirt and yanked it up. He departed his lips from hers and pulled his shirt over his head and toss it aside.

They once again connected their lips, his hands were moving down, under her top, his fingers skimming over her melanin skin, sending a rush of blood to every inch of her body.

Javia's hands went down to his tummy, the younger adores it. Then her shirt joined his on the bedroom floor.

Skin against skin. His hummed, brimming full of power.

A tangle of legs and hands moving, exploring. Their hips were modeled together and they moved against one another. his arms tighten around, crushing her against his chest and his hands slipped between the curly head's legs. And she was swimming in raw sensations.

❝Fuck, you're so beautiful.❞ he murmured against her swollen lips. she wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer that they had fun the whole afternoon.

---

❝Jimin wants to hang out tomorrow night.❞
The silverette uttered. ❝Oh really? Where? I miss him.❞

Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes and responded. ❝At his place.❞
❝Are Hyungs coming as well?❞ 

❝Yea they're all coming.❞ Javia cheered happily causing her boyfriend to laugh.

Javia sends out the applications to different model agencies.

❝You believe I'll at least get selected by one of them?❞ she bit her lip nervously.

❝I'm positive princess, don't stress about this.❞ He softly said laying his cheek on hers.

Taehyung closed the laptop and hug the curly head tightly. She turned around and wrap her hands around his head.

❝Are you hungry?❞ He asked earning a nod from the younger. ❝What's my princess craving hmm?❞ he cooed. 

❝Japchae, please.❞ she mumbled against his shoulder.

The silverette peck her lips and sat her on the couch, she takes Yeontan in her embrace. The dog barked and lick her face. ❝I wuv you.❞ she said kissing his nose.

Taehyung's heart melted as he watch the adorable scene. He traveled to the kitchen and proceed to make the dish. Javia waddled to the speaker and put some music on.

I'm so far from the line, yeah
I'm too deep in my mind, yeah
If she calls, I'll be right there
That's three calls in a night, yeah.

She and taehyung shared a mischievous smile and start singing along.

"Well, tell me what you think about
Staying right here instead
I didn't hear a word she said
I wasn't that high, I swear."

"Well girl, what do you think about
Staying right here in bed
I didn't hear a word you said
I wasn't that high, I swear."

Javia walks to the kitchen and help the elder.

"It's happening again
Well, I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here." 

The couple sing and dance as they cook.

"Oh, baby take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here."

"I'm right here, here."