𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

-Last recap on chapter 5-

Javia has just finished packing her things. She's going to visit her baby, more like she moves in with the elder. The younger is going to surprise him cause her boyfriend has no idea.

Though they have talked about Javia moving to Seoul but haven't discussed when. She has been to his apartment multiple times by visiting. The first time was their 1yr anniversary.

She made sure she had the spare key to Taehyung's apartment. The curly head traveled to the airport and went on her flight. She softly touched the necklace the one, Taehyung gifted her 5yrs ago.

I'm coming, home baby.

Taehyung had no idea what was going to happen the next day. But he's worried because Javia hasn't been responding to his calls and texts.

Probably she's busy, I mean she works obviously. He thought.

They talked about telling the rest of the members about their relationship. I mean, they have been hiding it for 5yrs now. But they're not so sure about the world yet.

Taehyung is very cautious when it comes to his relationship with Javia. The man is very protective and his girlfriend's safety is his #1 priority. If the media finds out, it won't be good. There are some crazy and toxic fans out there.

Since the boys are done with the album, there are a few things they need to do before releasing it. As for taehyung and his solo, he'll record it at the studio today. Taehyung has already shown his manager and he proudly approves it.

The elder got ready and drove to the Bangtan house. It's what they named the property when it was bought. He went inside and checked his phone but still no reply from his lover.

He sighed and shove his phone into his pocket.

❝Hey, taetae!❞
the short male pounce on him.
The silverette laughed and hugged his best friend.

❝Hey chim. What's gotten you all jolly?❞
the pink-haired male shrug his shoulders
and smiled.

Taehyung shakes his head and walks to the lounge. ❝Took you long enough.❞ Namjoon uttered.

❝Traffic hyung.❞
The rest playfully rolled their eyes and went inside the studio together.

He heard his phone buzz, he immediately took it but frown when he noticed it wasn't from his baby. He let out a suffering sigh, again and sat down on the sofa.

❝Tae what's wrong?❞
Jungkook worriedly asked.

Taehyung shook his head and said 'it was nothing.' The others shared a look and Hoseok decided to barge in.

❝Taehyung-ah you can talk to us. what's the matter?❞ He once again shook his head and said

❝Hyung I'm good, please.❞
The members just shrug it off and decided not to push him.

They did some finishing touches on the album and left everything else to the producers. Now it's time for taehyung to record his song. Winter bear.

After he finished, the producer took care of the rest. They went out to eat lunch. The silverette mood was somewhat better. He doesn't want his hyungs worrying about him.