𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

-Continuing with the Flashback-

Smiles and laughter echoed through the kitchen. The lovers are baking a cake together. It's their first anniversary, so that's the plan.

Tannie had already woken up from his nap.

Baby bring the flour from the cabinet for me.
The silverette said grabbing the ingredients from the fridge.

The curly head held tannie and walk to the cabinets. Which one tae? she asked bopping tannie's nose with her finger. The one to your left princess

She opened the cabinet and takes out the flour. She went and put tannie in the living room and walk back to the kitchen island next to her boyfriend, putting the ingredient there. She kissed his cheek making the elder smile.

What kind of flavor do you want the cake to be, princess? She thought for a while before saying.

Ooo chocolate! Chocolate!
she clapped her hands together happily. The elder couldn't help but attacked her with kisses causing her to laugh.

Taeee! she holds his cheeks. taehyung stared at her with loving eyes. She leaned in and softly land a kiss on his lips, their lips perfectly danced together.

He rolled his tongue in her mouth exploring her wet carven. She whimpered as the elder squeezed her ass.

Let's start with the baking, shall we? he placed a kiss on his girlfriend's neck. She giggled and took the ingredients. They began mixing, soft music playing on the speaker.

After they finished mixing the ingredients for the cake, taehyung put it in the oven for it to bake. Honey?
The elder hummed in response to let her know he was listening.

Can we make this dish? I've always wanted to try it.
She said back hugging her boyfriend. Taehyung put his big hands on her small ones.

What is it princess?she lays her head on his back and said Kimchi

Really? he smile as she nodded. C'mon, let's start.

The silverette takes out the stuff from the fridge and the spices from the cabinet. He explained everything step by step as he cook.

She will constantly steal kisses from the elder, telling him how attractive he is.

It's time to feed tannie. Can you do it for me, baby? She smile and asked where her bowl and food were. He told her.

tannie, come here sweetheart. The curly head pours the teacup's food into his bowl. He ran there and begin eating.

Javia cooed and pet him. She fled to the kitchen and back hug boyfriend resting her chin on his shoulder.

Taehyung turned his head and softly kissed her forehead and let his lips linger there for a while.

By the time he was done cooking, the cake had already finished baking. Javia takes it out, she begins adding the icing and decorating it.

The curly head is an artist when it comes to cake decorating.

Baby, I love it. He said with a huge smile on his face. She smiled and give her lover a peck on the lips. One more thing.

She opened the fridge and takes out a few fruits. She washed them and cut them perfectly into heart shapes. She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and placed the fruits in it. Never knew my girl was this talented.

she blushed and playfully nudged his arm.
Shut up.
The silverette squishes her face and kisses her on the lips, nose, eyes, forehead, and cheeks.

Tae bearrr.
she whined covering her face.

The elder cooed at her shyness and put the kimchi on the plates. He grabbed two glasses and a bottle of wine. Javia places the food, fruits, and dessert on the table.

Taehyung did the same with the two glasses and the bottle of wine. The curly head sat down as tannie crawled on her lap and snuggled. She smiled and pet him.

The silverette sat beside them placing a kiss on both their noses. Happy anniversary, my love. He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

Happy anniversary, tae bear.
They shared a slow and passionate kiss before they started eating.

They spend the rest of their unforgettable night watching k-drama series, eating dessert, having fun, and taehyung mostly teasing his girlfriend.

I love you the silverette whispered wrapping his arms protectively around his girl.

And I love you Javia smiled as her head fell on the curve from his arm to his chest

'The best anniversary, ever.' Taehyung thought.

-End of flashback-