𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

"𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

The couple stepped out of the car, with Taehyung's hand on the younger's lower back. She clutched hard on her boyfriend's arm. He noticed her nervousness and gently kiss her head.

Javia looks around her surroundings in awe.

❝Where are we, babe?❞  ❝Duryu Park, love.❞
The elder responded taking a picnic basket out from the trunk.

❝Omg! Are we having a picnic? Yes.❞ she cheered. Taehyung let out a laugh and grasped her hand.

Yellow rapeseed plants bloom under drooping willow trees around Seongdang Pond, creating a spectacular view.

Taehyung set the blanket on the grass, pulling his girl between his legs.

She squealed at the sudden action and observed the park. The silverette began peppering kisses on her cheek, nudging his face in the younger's neck. Javia opened the basket and took the food out.

❝Did you pack these babe?❞ Tae nodded. 

❝Mom helped a little.❞
She opens the fruit bowl and starts feeding her big baby.

The younger always loves how clingy the elder is, she can't help but coo every time.

❝I love you, angel.❞ he said out of the blue. Javia cupped his bread cheeks and plant kisses on his lips.

❝I love you.❞  Taehyung rested their foreheads together and her fingers made their way to the back of the elder's hair.

❝Babe?❞ the elder hummed in response. ❝When we go back to Seoul, I wanna start something.❞

Taehyung gazed at her for a moment. ❝what's that princess?❞ he curiously asked.

Javia nibbled on her bottom lip nervously before speaking. ❝Modeling.❞ a huge smile plastered on her boyfriend's face.

❝Finally. You're perfect for it babe.❞ He brought her hand to his lips placing a kiss on it.

❝Really? But I don't know how it works in Seoul though.❞ She moves her head on his shoulder.

Taehyung hugged her tightly while rubbing little circles on her back.

❝Don't worry about that baby, I'll handle it.❞ He reassured her. She nods with a smile and grabs a bowl of Kimchi. ❝Here babe.❞ she feeds him.