𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

"𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

After the hyungs left, Javia cleaned up and put the leftovers in the fridge and the trash away. She begins washing the dirty dishes. She had a great time with the members, mostly laughing at Jin's dad jokes.

The younger and Jimin talked a lot, it's like they've known each other for years. Taehyung loved it because his girlfriend and best friend are already getting along.

Taehyung walks downstairs, towards the kitchen.

sweetheart I told you to leave the dishes for tomorrow.
He says back hugging her.

The curly head giggle and continued. The elder had enough, he lifted her and carried her upstairs.

Tae! Put me downnn.
she whines laughing.

The silverette jumped on the comfy bed with his little one. Their laugh echoed throughout the bedroom.

It's now midnight, they took a shower and got ready for bed. ❝Fuck this.

He tossed the younger's towel in the air and picked her up going under the covers.

You are crazy, you know that?❞ she couldn't stop laughing.

Only for you.❞ he winked.

Cheesy ass.❞ the elder playfully rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

He secured his arm around her from behind, nudging his face into the younger's neck. Taehyung covered themselves with the duvet. They drifted off to dreamland.

It's around 3 am, and Javia wakes up gasping for air. She sobbed loudly in despair, waking up her boyfriend.

babe?? what's the matter petal?❞ He asked worriedly pulling the curly head in his protective hold.

She cried out for her papa. Taehyung's heart shattered hearing the cries of his baby.

Honey look at me.
He said in the most gentle and soft tone. The younger whimpered and stare at her lover with bloodshot eyes.

I'm so afraid.❞ she hiccuped.

I know princess. But you're not alone okay? We will get through this. I promise honey. I will do everything in my power to make sure it stops. Okay, baby?

He whispered wiping her tears with his thumbs, resting their foreheads together.

No matter how hard this gets please never leave. please.❞ the younger plead.

Hey, I'm not going anywhere. It's us against the world baby. Only you and me.
He plants soft kisses on her face.

She snuggles closer in his embrace.

My baby. My beautiful princess. My petal. My world. he says between the kisses.

She blushes at the pet names hiding her face in the elder's chest. She's even more beautiful.

I'll be getting you a personal therapist soon.❞ He said.

Babe no, please. We talked about this.
the younger groan.

Enough of this. I'm not taking no for an answer. Got it?❞ He said in a serious tone.

She sighed in defeat. ❝Baby we both know you need this, please. Don't make it difficult hm?❞ Taehyung said placing a kiss on her forehead.

She nods her head enjoying the silverette's warm comfort.

They both love naked cuddles, their bodies pressed against together. Receiving sweet kisses from one another.

You wanna try and sleep bun?

She shook her head. Taehyung sat up leaning against the bedboard, with his baby laying on his chest.

Okay, baby. Let's go watch a movie then. Sounds good, princess?❞ He suggested.

yea.❞ she says rubbing her eyes.

The elder stood up from the bed and walk to his closet. Javia sits up wrapping the blanket around her petite body, admiring her boyfriend from top to bottom.

Taehyung took a hoodie and sweatpants. He handed the hoodie to his little one, while he dressed in sweatpants. The curly put the hoodie and some underwear on. ❝Come here pretty.

he lifted her by the thighs and made their way downstairs.

I'll go get some snacks, and choose a movie princess.
he peck her temple and went to the kitchen.

Javia scrolled through Netflix and chose a movie. Taehyung walks into the lounge holding a bowl of caramel popcorn and a pack of candy.

The younger squealed and clap her hands. She pressed 'play' and they both snuggled up eating and watching the movie.

You're so beautiful. You're so so gorgeous, baby.❞ he blurted out. Javia blushed to cover her face with her hands.

And I love you. So so much.
He said kissing her hands, taking them in his.

And I love you.❞ A smile appeared on her face. The pair rubbed their nose together affectionately.

Wasn't I just crying moments ago?? How the fuck am I already smiling?? This man is the key to my happiness. My everything. The younger thought.