。theodore nott

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Born:
Between September 1, 1979 - April 21, 1980

Blood-status:
Pure-Blood

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Species:
Human

Gender:
Male

Hair color:
Brown

BIOGRAPHY

Theodore Nott was born to an elderly wizard, Mr. Nott and his wife. After the death of his mother, Theodore was raised by his father, who was a Death Eater.

Theodore started at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on 1 September, 1991 and was sorted into Slytherin house. During a Care of Magical Creatures lesson in his fifth year, he was one of only three students present who could see Thestrals, suggesting that he may have witnessed his mother's death firsthand.

Theodore attended his seventh year at Hogwarts. Due to being a pure-blood Slytherin, as well as the son of a Death Eater, he was likely treated better than most. Shortly before the Battle of Hogwarts, students were being evacuated from the school including the Slytherins. It is unknown if he was one of the few students to join Lord Voldemort, or if he simply joined those who evacuated.

In 2020, Nott duelled Harry Potter, the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, before being arrested for the illegal possession of an unregistered and advanced Time-turner.

"Harry saw Malfoy lean close to Nott and whisper something; both of them snickered"
-Nott and Malfoy making fun of Hermione's Muggle-born status

sources: harry potter wikia

-written by marlene young