。molly weasley née prewett

Biographical information

Born: 30 October, 1949/1950 England, Great Britain

Blood status: Pure-blood

Marital status: Married

Also known as: Mollywobbles (by Arthur Weasley)

Physical information

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Bright brown

Biography

Molly was born on 30 October 1949 or 1950 to Mr and Mrs Prewett. She had two brothers, Gideon and Fabian. She began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the early 1960's, and was sorted into Gryffindor House. It was there that she met Arthur Weasley, and at an unspecified point they began dating. One night, they went out for a night-time stroll, and while Arthur got caught by Apollyon Pringle, Molly managed to get back to Gryffindor Tower at four in the morning, and was told off by theFat Lady. Molly once said that in her youth, she brewed a love potion.

During the First Wizarding War, Molly was not mentioned as a member of the Order of the Phoenix, and indeed Lupin confirms this, but this is likely because she was having and taking care of many young children at the time. Her brothers, however, were members of the Order, and were murdered during the war by five Death Eaters, including Antonin Dolohov, who was subsequently imprisoned in Azkaban for the crime; Molly was, given the way she speaks about Gideon and Fabian, distraught at their deaths and may have inherited their things, given that she kept Fabian's watch until 1997.

Molly was a member of the revived Order of the Phoenix following the return of Lord Voldemort and participated in the final battle of the Second Wizarding War, causing her to be known for bringing about the downfall of Death Eater Bellatrix Lestrange.

She survived the final battle to see her family expand even further, with twelve grandchildren by 2017, one of which was named after her.

No note, car gone...

-Molly Weasley

Taken from Harry Potter wikia.

She is amazing and I really do hope someone would write a story of hers. I know it is really hard to imagine her with someone other than Arthur, but I would love to see Molly/ Arthur or Molly/ OC stories.

- somniatis_